Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 6

I want to know about benefits to study hospitality management .

Preet 14 2 / 2  
I want to know about benefits of hospitality management. I have given some of the reasons and benefits why I have chosen that stream for my future in my first thread on this site. What I think they are not enough to make essay strong. Please help me with some new ideas. I have searched the internet what I haven't find any thing at all. Please help me by giving me some good benefits of hospitality industry.
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
They will not be your genuine, personal reasons. What is the point in having other people's opinions as reasons? If you can not think of enough reasons, perhaps this is not your field of interest afterall.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Why do you want to go into that industry? When you envision yourself working in that industry, what do you see?
Keng 39 / 134  
I think if you want to work for a hotel airline and tour agent, you can choose a hospitality program. But, it does seem to be true; as i know, many companies need people who specialize in a particular kind of field.

I do not mean that you cannot work for any business, i only tell you that it is a bit difficult to apply for a job, if you have to compete with people who take a airline business and hotel management program.

In my country, anyone who is good at English have a better chance to work for every type of the hospitality management, and some positions, especially manager, call for five-year experience.

Anyways, It depends on your own decision whether or not you want to study the hospitality management.

Do anyone have points of view?
guj - / 2  
it will be better if you persue another a stronger major

Home / Student Talk / I want to know about benefits to study hospitality management .