Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 35

I am new here and I want to practice writing English essay..

yerupaja_25 1 / 2  
Hi im new here. i want to practice writing english essay.. and speaking in english in fluet too pls help.
Nesreen 15 / 41  
Hello yerupaja_25, we are so happy to have you with us as a member in this Essayforum. Actually, we practice writing such as Paragraphs, Essays here and they get checked and corrected from all members. It is really beneficial forum. I hope you find out this as soon as possible. :)
OP yerupaja_25 1 / 2  
i will appriciate if someone correct me on my english writing and grammar.. im very much interested.
Hi, I'm new here. I want to practice writing English essays. I also want to practice until I can speak in English with fluency. Please help.

Let's see something you write, and we'll find the errors for you!! :-)
Tetanya 6 / 21  
If you want to practice, lets talk.
cahyadiw93 1 / 1  
Let's practice together, yerupaja_25, my English is also bad either (i think)
chauhanshrishti - / 2  
Hello, Everyone!.I'm shrishti i too want to join your group.I request please help me out in correcting my grammar.I request moderators ,please suggest me how can i improve my english & grammar.

Regards,
Shrishti
atiya 2 / 3  
hi guys ! i would like to joined your group if u allow me .
i will be thankful to u if u guys help me in improving my english ...
chauhanshrishti - / 2  
hi atiya how are you?.Are you preparing for MBA entrance?.
atiya 2 / 3  
no !!!!!!!
I'm about to complete my O levels .
Karimu - / 2  
candy lovely 3 / 10  
HI everyone my name is candy and I'm fron thailand.Nice to meet everyone and I also want to improve english.Hope we can help each other :)
Hi Candy, I see that you are helping a lot of people. Thanks for being here and participating.
sabLeya 3 / 14  
Karimu

I have corrected your errors for the sentence you wrote...You also made a spelling mistake. ...hope this helps

i will appriciate appreciate if someone correct corrects me on my english English writing and grammar.. im very much interested.

With 3rd person use PLURAL For example

She eats, he sleeps etc....
crossxhearts 4 / 10  
Yes, keep the convo going! Don't worry, you'll get better. Practice is always better.
kitty__lan 2 / 3  
I'm also new here! Glad to meet you! We can correct for each other! =)

April
Chim Can Cook 10 / 23  
I'm also new. Let's share essays and learn from each other's.
Hope that u guys find this forum useful. that's what i feel about it
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
Hello everyone, I am glad to get feedback on my English over here.I am preparing to give IELTS on 12th February. Don't have much time left. Please do review my essays and if I can be ofany help to any of you, I will feel glad. This forum is a great platform to express your ideas and get constructive criticism. I feel really lucky to have found this website and share my ideas.
Taniad 4 / 15  
hello ajit88rai))
I presume you've already had your exam...soo how was that?
I took IELTS on 12th as well, was nervous a lot, but eventually got great results:) 7.5!!! I wasn't even hoping..
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
Hello Tanya, I also got 7.5 band score. Me too got more than expected. So what are your new plans? I am gonna prepare for GRE now. What about you? US universities are my top priority for post graduation. Mail me at ajit88rai@gmail.com for any further contact. Thanks and cheers.
joseph240 4 / 12  
Hey you, it is not very difficult to improve a writing skill.

My recommendations are learn Grammar, read newspapers and write a short notice of what you get from the reading

I am sure they are the first step toward essay writing.

another tip is you have to read all material so that you can create ideas logical to other readers when they read your essay.
ranaislazah 2 / 5  
hei all,
i am Rana, from Indonesia and i am new here.
Actually i need to improve my english too, but i have a suggestion to you.
you can start with watch an english movie with english sub, so you can know how to pronounce it. and for grammar i am not too sure, because i am not good enough in that part :)
Jennifer Zhang 9 / 27  
Hi! Nice to meet U. I'm Jennfier from China! I will take IELTS 28th, a little nervous... Let's make progress together:)
anhngocnguyenm - / 1  
Hi! Pleasure to meet u. I'm Anh from Vietnam. I'm preparing for IELTS.
the leaf ninja 9 / 28  
Hi Anh,

I have an advise for you. Write whatever you want to write in English as much as you can everyday or at least keep it in a weekly routine. And when you have the time, post your essays on this forum so that everyone can check and give you some advices you may need for the test.

You will be helped!

Good luck for your test
Everyone is welcome. I'm glad we have an online community full of such great people.

Any time you want to practice, just post an essay, and we can work together to improve the quality and identify mistakes.
yeva - / 2  
Hello, everybody,I am new here and will be glad to help and get help from other members.
diyman21 - / 3  
Hi everybody, I'm also new here! ı want to improve my english, especially speaking. ı have a suggestion , here is: make a group on msn and we will meet every week , we will speak different subject which is you/ı wonder. for example, one week we will speak culture, another week we will sport etc...before we meet we will praper for subject which is we will speak about it .ı think it will be good ..so who wants to join this group? What it is your idea?
Ashlin 1 / 3  
MyDear04
It seems like your English is better than me...Now I am planing on pass the IELTS...I usually read some inteseting love stories and Science fictions to improve my reading skill...and writing part...only to practice again and agian in this cool forum...sometimes this is the place more interesting...I hope you can soon come back to scool.O(∩_∩)O~
Chigozie 13 / 22 2  
It is nice to have you on essayforum.com. This is a terrific website for you to improve on your wiritng.

You can post an article or essay and we will work together to edit and correct your mistakes as well as improving the quality of your wiritng.

Have fun!!
pier 11 / 37 9  
Merged:

The right practice to improve writing

Hi, I'm trying to get ready for a graduate program. So, what do you suggest to improve my writing? Is it good to write for TOEFL, IELTS, GRE essays or any other standard test as a practice? If yes, which one do you think is the best?

Considering that I want to share them here.

Thank you all.
senuthilini 5 / 16 1  
Hi yerupaja_25,

Welcome to the essay form. I also joined recently with the essay forum and found this place as the best place for beginners to improve their language skills. You can write your essays and submit here. One of the essay forum contributor will review your works and provide you the feedback. They usually take only a few hours to get back. meanwhile, you can read others essays and submit your comments as well. Take this chance to improve your English writing skills.

Cheers
rrou - / 1  
Let's practice! You will be better!
shumagai 1 / 1  
Reviewing each others' essays and providing feedback will be a good strategy to improve our own writing. I am new as well, and hoping to get some help.
TUBBY - / 1  
Merged:

THE FIRST TIME YOU USED A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO COMMUNICATE

When I started primary school, my mom placed great importance on education especially second language. Therefore, she let me attend extra classes to gain more knowledge such as vocabulary, phrases and I hadn't had a chance to talk with foreigner. On a camping trip at Thao Cam Vien zoo, ten years ago, I met a American who asked for direction to a canteen. At that time, he took me by surprise a few seconds because he spoke too quickly and he was the first native speaker I talked. Then he said slow down for me to catch it. I used my body language and some vocabulary to explain the directions to him. I couldn't say any sentence clearly. Fortunately, after a minute, he understood what I talked and he said "Thank you" to me. I was grateful for that short conversation because I could feel that speaking in English is so great and realized the vital role of English in my life as my mom said. And after that, I have been trying to practice speaking English daily so that someday I can have a good command of English and be confident to make a good conversation with other foreigner.

Home / Student Talk / I am new here and I want to practice writing English essay..