Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 4

Pharmacy school - participation in Mercer's Doctor of Pharmacy

ht43ver 1 / 1  
Hi everyone,

I'm applying to several pharmacy schools this year and one of the schools required me to write another different essay. The supplemental question is "How participation in Mercer's Doctor of Pharmacy degree program will foster your development as a healthcare professional."

English is not my native language so I'm having a hard time writing the essay. Another problem is that I have never been to this school before so I don't really know much about their school. So how can I write a strong essay with not much information about the school?

Thank you!
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good evening.

There are several ways to get information about the institution without having attended it. First, you can search the web for the institution and/or the program name. You can also contact an academic advisor, counselor, or representative from the institution and request new student orientation information. They will be more than happy to share their establishment with you.
OP ht43ver 1 / 1  
Hi Gloria,

I just finished 2 supplemental essays for 2 different pharm schools. Right now I really need someone to proofread them for me. Would you please help me? I am not comfortable sharing my essays in the public, so is there a way I can share them with you privately? Can I email them to you? Thank you!
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

Unfortunately, posting them here on the forum is the only way I can receive them so that I can help you.

Home / Student Talk / Pharmacy school - participation in Mercer's Doctor of Pharmacy