Home / Student Talk   % width Posts: 5

PRACTISING SPEAKING ENGLISH? HELP?

tuvi456 1 / 1  
Okay, the title sounds a little bit dramatic... I know. But I hope this would draw your attention. And I don't have very high hopes for this but I'll give it a try anyway. Here's my problem:

I am right now not very good at speaking English (I got 6.5 in speaking Ielts :( in Nov 2014) so I hope I could find a suitable partner to practice English with me. I'm a native Vietnamese and if you have a good command of spoken English (not necessarily a native English speaker, but your ability to speak English should be equivalent to that of a person who can get at least 7.5 in Ielts speaking) and you want to learn Vietnamese, please feel free to contact me.

My email is vivivi0701@gmail.com or leave you email below and then I'll contact you.

we can use Skype or FaceTime or anything else that is the most suitable for both of us. All I want is to enhance my speaking skills, so I hope you guys don't mind me being too demanding... anyway, I was born in 2000 and I'm a girl so I really hope to find a suitable partner to practice Vietnamese and spoken English (for tests like TOEFL/IELTS) :)

If this thread doesn't interest you in any way, I hope you will accept my apology for wasting your precious time. (so sorry, really, cuz I guess that not many people from this forum want to learn Vietnamese, but that's all I've got in return for practicing speaking English with me, and we just can't get better at speaking English if both of us are not good at speaking, so that's why I said 'I hope you guys don't mind me too demanding and I don't have high hopes for this' ._.)

p/s: My English is not really bad (but that doesn't mean it's exceptionally good either), it's just the speaking part that I'm struggling with so you don't have to worry that there might be some difficulties in my ability to understand English.
bukhari1 1 / 6 1  
Hey there. I'd be available for the practice sessions but I have my exams from the 17th of this month which go till the 31st. I'd be more than happy to practice with you after that if that is okay by whatever timeline you have in mind for your IELTS. I can facetime which is most convenient. I'm a girl as well so high five and I'll be happy to help. My email is tehniyat.bukhari@gmail.com
OP tuvi456 1 / 1  
@bukhari1
I sent you an email :) thank you so much :)
Uthi96 - / 1  
Hi little girl. I was strolling then ur post caught my eyes. I'm impressed that at ur age u have an imtermidiate level of the English language (well i can tell through ur writing skills). Obviously u'r looking for someone's able to practice with, i'll be more than happy if we can be friends and spend time on practicing English with each other cause i wanna push up my level to get a decent score in the Toefl iBT exam. I'll leave my email here in case u'r interested. Thank you.
Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Dear Tuvi456

I am willing to be your partner to learn English, due to the reason that i also need the partner who want learning English.

Home / Student Talk / PRACTISING SPEAKING ENGLISH? HELP?