Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 24

How start to write?I have to take score 7 in ielts exam!

behzadfahmideh 1 / -  
I have to take score 7 in ielts exam!
If you have any recommendation to me i will be happy to read them as i think i am not able to cope well with.

i think its good idea that i write and share them in this site and get recommendation to correct and boost my writing.
KAURNAVI 4 / 5 1  
please use 13 connectors and some complex sentences with accurate writing format with tone
Annaphan90 1 / 2  
Writing everyday and post your content to here to people to give you some advice

Start write the first and the end of the content, I am sure that you will easy to complete the whole topic after you have done these parts.
lththom 1 / 2  
Hi, I just began to practice writing like you. I suggest the book "Get ready for IELTS WRITING" by Collins. I have used it recently and thought that this book is very useful for beginners like us. It gives basic information of writing an essay and has a lot of examples.
Sunn123 1 / 1  
READING
Reading helps you to accumulate knowledge (topics in IELTS are unlimited), and gain various vocabularies which is one of the most important keys to getting a high score in IELTS

Reading regularly subconsciously trains your mind to spot the errors in your own writing.
If you read a lot and then sometimes you try and write something
you are highly recommended to show some of your writing to an experienced IELTS teacher or experts to get some advice on which ones you are not achieving and then write again to improve your errors and your scores as well.

Practice makes perfect!
Good Luck!!!
renezella 2 / 6  
In my opinion, only by practicing hard every day could you improve your writing. So it is better to start writing instead of asking for advise. By the mistake you made, you could make a progress day by day. Good luck!!!
ngocminh96 1 / 4  
I believe that you can start with learning academic words
SUONYIL LAM 2 / 6  
We have the same purpose! I am doing more and more Cambridge mock tests and I think you can try it.
Thao4real 4 / 7  
I suggest the book Complete guide for Ilets which include a lot of writhing samples and it is useful for a beginner to gain more vocabulary and grammar
Hangngo 2 / 4  
@behzadfahmideh
I think you should practice in some website such as academic writing improvement or this forum. Besides, reading more can also help you improve your writing skill.
tandlvn2003 2 / 4  
I think you should practice reading to improve your writing also listening to improve your speaking.
Smile12_12 6 / 13  
There are some steps that you can achieve them, I am sure you can get 7.0 IELTS
1 - You have to practice your all skills, including S - L - R - W, at the same time and do it everyday
2 - You have to learn new not prevalent words that show your various vocabulary
3 - You need to master some advance grammar
4 - You certainly get a detail plan to meet this target
As long as you can do all these steps frequently. getting 7.0 IELTS is not so difficult
TQB 3 / 9  
It depends on why you want to write and what types of writing you want to write.

However, you basically need to read... a lot first. If you want to be a freelance journalist, read journals. If you want to be a novelist, read novels. If you want to be a scientist, read scientific articles. If you want to be an academic, read textbooks.

Time flies and you will grab some fundamental stones to write your own piece of writing. Just that!
chetanpl 1 / 1  
my opinion is to you, Every day you have to focus 1 hour on reading, listening and writing every day
brightside 2 / 6  
I have applied for IELTS a year ago and unfortunateku got 5.5, I'm planning to reapply but I'm really afraid to get low mark. I guess reading our friends' writing posts here and taking the feedback and comments from the moderators/contributor members into account would help us ..
huyhoangnk01 2 / 5 1  
First of all, I truly believe that no one is bad at anything, practice makes perfect. You need to start from the little thing, like basic grammar structures such as: relative clause, conditional sentence, complex sentence,etc... Go on youtube to learn is a great way because there are plenty of useful materials. Before trying to write please learn the structure of each kind of questions. Don't forget to keep a burning heart for knowledge.
liliaeat 1 / 3  
you need to practice regularly and read more
Yolo120308 1 / 2  
try to study new words and practice in writing regularly
christmas 1 / 2  
@behzadfahmideh
try to read more from whatever you like.
Thi Nguyen 1 / 2  
If I were you, I would try to write from 250 to 290 words
Samantha1 1 / 1  
Practice every day and try to see where your weakness are and try to correct it
Normie 3 / 12 1  
Easy, you just need to start writting. Don't think much, thinking is for checking. Write then check everyday and your scores will improve.
minhdeptrai 1 / 4  
Hi everyone I'm new to ielts and I definitely want to improve my ielts writing
it my pleasure tp find someone to be my friend and we can help each other to improve writing skill
my email minhmelody869@gmail.com
HelloHola 1 / 3  
@behzadfahmideh
I believe in "practice makes perfect", and also remember to learn academic words

Home / Student Talk / How start to write?I have to take score 7 in ielts exam!