Home / Student Talk   % width Posts: 5

succeed in IBM 000-M86 exam

dancychan 1 / 1  
In recent years,Information Technology are growing faster and faster,if you want to get a good job in the relevant area,you need a certification to prove yourself.maybe the IBM 000-M86 exam is helpful for you,I passed this exam recently,now I will have a interview in a IT company,I have more confidence now.
learner2 1 / 5  
dancychan
Hello. First of all I am sorry to bothering you. I have a question? What is this exam and every Student should pass it to go to next step? If you have time could you please explain it? I have no information about Canad education program. I think this Exam should be after University?
What is this exam

Hi Maryam, I'm not sure about it. This thread almost seems like an advertisement! I am going to wait to see if DancyChan gives some more explanation. I thread if we don't hear from him.

Welcome to EssayForum, Dancychan! What is this exam you are telling us about?

:-)
OP dancychan 1 / 1  
000-M86 exam is a IBM certificaiton,IBM is a popular IT certification .it plays an important role in IT field.if you are going to a IT company,you may need a IT certification to prove yourself.if your major is Information Technology,you can take this before your graduation.that is it.
Excellent, thanks Chen Didi! Now people interested in it might find this thread when they do a google search, and they can ask you about it. I appreciate your contribution to EF. :-)

Home / Student Talk / succeed in IBM 000-M86 exam