Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 2

Are you a writer or it's equivalent?

Samuel12 1 / -  

What made you a writer?

Some people write when they have something to write while some write based on inspirations. What really made you a writer. Are you a writer of corcumstances or you are divinely talented as a writer?
Respond to this prompt by first, analyzing your personal reasons for writing. If you write only to respond to homework or language exercises, then you are a writer of circumstance. However, if you a person who tends to dictate thoughts into his phone and then build upon these dictations on the computer. If you are a person who desires to blog about everything or has an opinion that often needs to be read for you to become relaxed, if people other than yourself appreciates your writing, then you are divinely talented as a writer. Ask yourself if you enjoy writing just for the heck of it, then you are a divinely talented writer. If you write because you have no choice, then you are a writer of circumstance. These are some of the basic differences between the two writers that can help you get started in writing your own full essay based on this prompt. I cannot go further than this in helping you because the next step would be to write the essay for you and that, is not something we do on the public forum. You may inquire about our private writing services if you wish to have some additional help or advise regarding the prompt requirements.

Home / Student Talk / Are you a writer or it's equivalent?