Acceptance Essay for "The Art Institiute Of Charlotte"

Devonet 1 / -  
What are your career goals and how do you expect your education at The Art Institutes to help you attain them? In what ways will you participate and commit to your education in order to be successful?

Since the age of 11 , I dreamed of being a model . I remember watching "America's Next Top Model" even tho the TV show was for girls , I thought hey I could do that one day . Well that was just a dream of mines. I decided career wise , I would have to do something more realistic . I told myself a long time ago that my job in life would be something I enjoy doing everyday . So becoming A doctor , police , or joining the military is out of the question . That's not me , I love fashion ! The Art Institute offers me training in fashion merchandise ,advertising , and even how to manage my own business in just 2 years . So I know i'm guaranteed to prowess in whatever I decided to do in the fashion industry. So maybe one day if i'm not walking the runway ,ill still be in the building just back stage !
bahamaessay 2 / 4  
Since the age of 11 , I dreamed of being a model . I remember watching "America's Next Top Model" even though the TV show was for girls.It made me think "Hey, I could do (too) that one day! " . Well, that was just a dream of mines. I decided, career wise , that I would have to do something more realistic. I told myself, a long time ago that my job in life would be something I enjoy doing everyday . So becoming a doctor , a police-officer , or joining the military was/were out of the question . That is not me ! I love fashion ! The Art Institute offers me training in fashion merchandise ,advertising , and even how to manage my own business in just two years ; so I know i'm guaranteed to progress in whatever I decided to do in the fashion industry. So,maybe one day ,if i'm not walking the runway , i'll still be in the building, just back stage !

Home / Undergraduate / Acceptance Essay for "The Art Institiute Of Charlotte"