Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Accounting is a practical course' Univerisity of Minnesota Essay

hcs32 1 / -  
The question is: In English, describe your educational interests and goals and what your plans are for when you return to your home country. Please include an explanation of why you would like to study the major you have selected. (Maximum 4,000 characters)

During my high school year, I selected accounting course. It was my first time to get into this new field, and brings me a lot of curiosities in it. Through one semester systematic learning accounting, I had only learned some fundamental knowledge, but it tells me how important working accounting is in our daily life. Therefore, I decide to continuously pursue this course. As many students in accounting major will do, to pass the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is the goal which I will go to reach.

Accounting is a practical course; people can apply their learned immediately in their life. For example, accounting had taught me how to manage my pocket money, how to write a check and record my expenses. Although Accounting in high school year is only some fundamental knowledge, it still brings many benefits through life. As an international student, normally when return to school, I will bring enough money which is enough for me to live in the US for one year. Exclude the tuition, there will be few thousand dollars left. Before I Accounting class, I always do not know what I spend in one month, because even in bank statement, it will not show the specific item I expended. After Accounting, my recording can shows me when and what did I brought in that day. On the other hand, Accountant is sitting on the very important position in the company, and I am willing to challenge myself.

Before I return to my home country to continue my career, the basic needed for me is to get the Certified Public Accountant. Besides, to have abundant experiences in working can help me solve any problems I will meet in the future, so that I will try to get some internship or working in accounting firm for few years in order to assure that I am able to back to my home country and working good. After I have enough preparation, my plan to go back to my home country is to become a leader of an accounting firm. To use my knowledge and experience to make my life to turns better.

All in all, Accounting is my education interest. Its practical application and importance in life attract me want to involve in this field.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Accounting is a practical course' Univerisity of Minnesota Essay