Acidity/ pH Williams Special Supplement Essay:

RevtZ_hh 3 / 12  
Williams Supplement:

Were pH an expression of personality, what would be your pH and why? (Feel free to respond acidly! Do not be neutral, for that is base!) - Inspired by Joshua Harris, Class of 2016

I think I have some ideas but just a question how can I talk about my acidity? is it by past personal experiencs? Fantasy?
And how can I be basic? Bascity ? I don't get the meaning?
Please help me!!

BTW this is a first draft:

People have opinions, ideas and views toward and thus they built their personalities upon these perceptions. They may react violently, peacefully or maybe neutrally. Personally, I think that personality should be extremely elastic because flexibility is a necessary ingredient in life. I see that my pH is variable when coping with different situations and circumstances.

When it comes to hard situation such as an innovative experience, my pH is extremely acid exactly equal to 1. Realizing such an expensive and time-consuming experiment requires this sharpness in personality because this situation is not easy to handle, as it affects the whole community and ultimately humankind. One should not underestimate his role that's why fulfilling successfully fragile tasks including observation, interpretation, analyze, drawing conclusion must be potentially precise and accurate. In such a vital situation, my pH should be no more than 1 unless I will finish by failing : losing money and throwing hard-work in the wind.

As pH mustn't follow my mood, I should maintain my pH by listening to the voice of truth because If I mix acid expression of personality based on logical thinking with basic thoughts my intuition neutralized. But, being neutral is not such a sound standing. So to be well-qualified and profesional person I must always take sides whether it is acid or basic but never neutral because it's a demonstration of passiveness, poor-vision and unawareness.
YULIS 9 / 17 1  
is it different with essay in ielts? why u making only 1 paragraph?
OP RevtZ_hh 3 / 12  
it's an application essay (Williams Suplement) has nothing to do with IELTS.
Please give some ideas to deal with the essay....

Home / Undergraduate / Acidity/ pH Williams Special Supplement Essay: