Additional information essay - some things of my life

anaraserik 3 / 6  
Hi, it is my addition information essay. I wrote there generally about my life; Take a look and give your opinion.. any grammar or lexical mistakes' correction would be desirable.. Thanks in advance. This is my essay:

I liked discussing different topics, meeting interesting persons, and exchanging ideas in big companies since my childhood. My parents were usual citizens of Kazakhstan. Father was an electrician; and mother was a doctor. But, in spite of this, they made everything so that we, their children, did not need anything and developed catholically. All of my three brothers and I used to go to a music school to play on the piano; we visited various circlets as a swimming, dancing slices and a writing clinic. Our family was very friendly; and we spent holidays together, going out for a picnic or for a sportfishing. I was proud of my parents; I loved and thanked them for the childhood I spent.

I participated in many olympiads and debates. Since there were a lot of interests I had, it was hard for me to choose the way which would be useful for me in the future. I took a part in olympiads by math, informatics and geography, after entering to the school-lyceum number 20. The English language was not taught in full measure at some schools of my city, as in my school. Even in some of schools there were teachers of English who were teachers of German before, and then reeducated. Certainly, scanty store of English of teachers was not a justification for pupils; because who wanted to learn something would always find a knowledge source.

I liked the English language since we started learning it at school; but I had not a lot of chance to study it out of school because of the financial condition. In the summer after the 9th form, I got into a group of children to learn English at a language school “Business center”; and the lessons spent there were liked by me, because a volunteer talked to us in some of lessons. That was the first time of talking to a native speaker of English in my life. I felt myself wonderful after every conversation. I got a foundation of English languages after this two-months course; and I started to learn English myself by reading different books of grammar and lots of stories; discussing different topics; watching movies.

I made the following decision: the best way of learning a language was self-study. But before learning it by self-study, you had to get the basis of a language by help of teachers.

My friends and I was shopping one day in spring, and met two men and a woman dressed in a different type of clothes and spoke English. Surely, to people who saw foreigners every day my reaction might be strange; but I was happy to that meeting. I decided not to lose such a chance, not knowing about what would happen later; we came closer and I started introducing us. They were found very friendly and sociable that they invited us to visit their house one day. Their names were Blayer, Althea, and their children’s names were Jessy and Lacklan. We used to visit them after our lessons.

In the middle of the summer they returned to Australia; but we kept terms with them by the telephone and internet. I learnt a lot about the new culture, new world. I found out that foreigners were very associative, open-minded, friendly and smart. I had a great desire to study in the USA; to cognize the new culture; to know different people and to get the knowledge which was valued all over the world.
I enjoy discussing different topics, meeting interesting persons, and exchanging ideas in big companies since my childhood.

In spite of this, they made everything so that we, their children, did not need anything and developed catholically.(?)

All of my three brothers and I used to go to a music school to play the piano; we had various interests, such as swimming, dancing, and writing.

In the summer after the 9th grade , I joined a group of children to learn English at a language school "Business center"; and I enjoyed these lessons , because a volunteer talked to us in some.

There are more grammatical errors than my time here allows me to correct, but your essay is pretty good.

You don't say if theres anything you want to study besides English.

Good luck!

:)

Home / Undergraduate / Additional information essay - some things of my life