Admission Essay for AI of Miami

jberryjr 1 / -  
How do you expect your education at Miami International University of Art & Design to help you attain your career goal?

I anticipate my education at Miami International University of Art and Design to facilitate my career goals by allowing me to extend my joy of expressing personal creativity, from personal art to designing for others. Not only will I be more knowledgeable of creating new innovative designs, but also push the limits in my mind to help understand and achieve the comfort of design in homes, and businesses. From the curriculum, to the instructors that I will learn from, I believe that an education from this university will lead me in the right direction to be successful; one of my highest career goal.

Focusing and maintaining my goals as collectively as I can is the key for my success in the interior design career. My long-term career objectives are definitely developing my skills through the training I will have gained throughout my time being taught at the Miami International University of Art and Design. After obtaining a degree in a field I was no longer motivated to perform, I now want to be completely satisfied with my career decisions and know that the choices I make throughout this experience are for the better. I not only want to progress in the craft and develop new experiences, but I additionally want to be viewed as a professional in this field by others. I find this career to be exceptionally remarkable and can see many obstacles ahead of me, all of which I know this university will help me overcome.

Furthermore, I will be able to learn from other dedicated peers and outstanding faculty members that have been in this program for many years. I recognize that I want to be the finest at what I do, and being in attendance in a program at a university that holds high standards, is nothing more of where I deserve to be. I wish to face challenges that will better my knowledge and set myself apart from others, and I feel that Miami International University of Art and Design will guide me to that accomplishment. In addition to the goals I have made for myself towards my education, I know that applying to this program will do nothing more but help me excel further in my studies and later allow me to lead others by example, following the footsteps of other successful individuals that accumulated achievements throughout, and after their enrollment.
DDDDISSSSSCO 5 / 21  
Hi,

"My long-term career objectives are definitely developing my skills through the training I will have gained throughout my time being taught at the Miami International University of Art and Design"

Refrain from using verb+ing forms such as being.
"My long-term career objectives are definitely developing my skills through the training I will have received during my enrollment at the MIUAD"

Home / Undergraduate / Admission Essay for AI of Miami