can anyone refer me some examples of good essays on UC application?

Acuben 1 / -  
can anyone refer me some examples of good essays on UC (university of california) undergraduate (fresh application and transfer)? Essays from both this website or other sites would work as well.

maybe a sticky for everyone else to look at would be a good idea.

If you are worry about plagiarism, I don't think plagiarism is a big deal in this case, since I can't copy other people's unique experiences.
eriejus 2 / 2  
Try collegeboard
they have everything pertaining to college!!
Hi Timothy, we are not worried about plagiarism. Actually, the PURPOSE of EssayForum is to let people look at essays and the advice people gave. In almost every thread, you can learn something.

There is nothing wrong with looking at essays other people posted online, and I think you have a good idea. It helps to read a lot so that you can understand the reader's experience and write a great essay.

Try searching EF for UC. But really, that is not the way to do it. You should read ALL kinds of essays, and when you see a really excellent one ask yourself what makes it excellent.

Most important: Show the reader that you have a real plan with real short-term goals.

Home / Undergraduate / can anyone refer me some examples of good essays on UC application?