UC application (Activities & Awards, community service, additional comments

ksj430 3 / 3  
can anyone read over application (just some sections)
and tell me if there is grammar problems or any other problems? please//

*I need some help on the Activities & Awards section:

Artisan Club : I produce animated movie in this club. I am in charge of producing and editing photoshop work.

Asian Pacific Club : Asian Pacific Club secretary. I take care of all the paper work, make a plan for a meeting and club activities.

Cross Country Team: Girls' junior varsity team

Track Team :Girls' varstiy team long distance runner

*Community Service
Marian Medical Center: I organized and delivered medical supplies, and took care of all inventories at the center.

*Personal statement #3-Additional Comments
(Unless you were directed earlier in the application to clarify or expand on other information (e.g., to list additional names, explain citizenship/visa issues, discuss reasons for applying to EOP, etc.), this section is optional. If you wish, you may use this space to tell us anything else you want us to know about you or your academic record that you have not had the opportunity to describe elsewhere in the application. )

I took Honors Geometry class in my sophomore year. I could not take AP U.S.Government class because it was canceled. I was not eligible to keep volunteering in Marian Medical Center because I did not have social security number.

I am not sure what i should write on the 3rd personal statement.
please anyone help me//

THANK YOU:)

Artisan Club : I produced animated movies in this club. I was also in charge of producing and editing photoshop work.

Asian Pacific Club : Asian Pacific Club secretary. I took care of all the paper work, and I made a plan for a meeting and club activities.

Track Team: I was a long-distance runner on the girls' varstiy team.

Community Service: At Marian Medical Center, I organized and delivered medical supplies, and I took care of all inventories at the center.

For the 3rd statement, write about your plans for the future and why their school is perfect for you. You can use specific names of faculty members to show that you have researched the school. Good luck!

Kevin
OP ksj430 3 / 3  
Oh thank you for your help:)

and..i have one more question actually..
for the 3rd statement, since it says "you may use this space to tell us anything else you want us to know about you or your academic record that you have not had the opportunity to describe elsewhere in the application," can i write about the reason why i could not take some AP classes or something like that?

What i wanted to write was like this,

I could not take AP U.S. Government class because it was canceled. I took Honors Geometry class in my sophomore year. And I could not continue to volunteer at Marian Medical Center, because they did not let me continue doing community service because I did not have my social security number that time.

does this work?
give me an advice, please~

Home / Undergraduate / UC application (Activities & Awards, community service, additional comments