Application Essay - "Why this college" essay for Global Studies Major at Ritsumeikan

musafa1930 1 / -  
Can everybody please check the application essay for me: about the idea, grammar?
Here are a topic: Reason(s) why you want to study in Global Studies Major at Ritsumeikan (word limits: 300 words)
Thank you very much.

"Today's children, tomorrow's world" once written by UNICEF in the campaign "Convention on the Rights of the Child" in 1990 and it was also a lesson that I have learned in sixth grade. From there, I started to have excitement and search about what is going on in the world. And so after finishing 12th grade, I also began to search for universities to continue my education. After several searches, I found that the Global studies major of Ritsumeikan University is the best place to be able to continue learning for the next four years in college.

First and foremost that I chose this school is about location. Kyoto was the capital of Japan for more than 1000 years and it contains multicultural and welcoming atmosphere. Ritsumeikan University is located in the former capital should be an ideal place for me to learn the Japanese colorful culture, where is my father's hometown. Furthermore, the school also have "Intensive Japanese language learning" class for freshman. That will help me to learn more about Japanese and makes it a fascinating place of study.

Secondly, the study program is taught in English. Currently, English is seen as an international common language. And learning English from the university, for me, this is a great opportunity to learn English for my future career.

The last reason is the Global Studies Major has about 30 years history, Ritsumeikan has a rich heritage of thinking about international relations, a firm foundation of teaching, experienced professor help for students with sufficient knowledge and confidence to start a career.

With the above reasons, I am convinced that Ritsumeikan University will be a great learning environment that I can attend.

(Word count: 279/300)
jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Hi, Kozai Thai ! here are my several suggestions, i hope this will help you, regards

"Today's children, tomorrow's world" once (was) written by UNICEF in the campaign "Convention on the Rights of the Child" in 1990 and it was also a lesson that I havehad learned inat sixth grade. From thereSince then , I started to have excitement and search about what is going on in the world. And soTherefore after I have finished finishing 12th grade, I also began to search for universities to continue my education. After several searches, I found that the Global studies major of Ritsumeikan University is the best place to be able to continue learning for the next four years in college.

First and foremost, that I chose this school is about locationKyoto location is a factor that I took as a consideration. Kyoto was the capital of Japan for more than 1000 years and it containsis widely admired for its multicultural achievements and welcoming atmosphere. Ritsumeikan University where is located in the former capital should be an ideal place for me to learn the Japanese colorful culture, where and it is also my father's hometown. Furthermore, the school also havehas "Intensive Japanese language learning" class for its freshman. That will help me to learn more about Japanese more and makes its a fascinating place of study.

Home / Undergraduate / Application Essay - "Why this college" essay for Global Studies Major at Ritsumeikan