applying undergraduate UK, Electronics and Electric engineering

Minty 1 / -  
I was first exposed to Electronics while studying it as a required Physics course in high school. As I learned about science, I came to realize that the studying of Electronics forced me of becoming electronic engineer.

Since my early childhood, I have never been studied hard in high school. It has affected my entire high school student life. However, after graduating high school, I could get into Yonam Institute of Digital Technology which is founded by LG Group. It inspired me get a job in LG Electronics, which influenced me naturally while in attending my class. I always remember professors helped me in applying of logical method in Mathematics and Physics to Electronic products more than scholar meaning and I had a chronic experience of having good grades in college in Mathematics and Cad program.

My interest in engineering dates back to my elementary school. Having had a series of interest in disassembling and assembling remote controls and electronic devices, especially, when I was in primary school, my father bought "Video player" from Japan. Although I did not know required voltage is 110V, I pluged in 220v. as a result, it was broken. My father scolded me about stupidity of me because I did not know difference between 110v and 220v. When the engineer arrived at home, I could understand why it needs to be pluged in transformer. At the same time, my parents not only encouraged me to sharpen up my curiosity in Electronic and portable devices, but, particularly, my father showed and inspired me an exciting world of engineering.

First year in college had been only connected with getting a job as soon as possible. On the other side, I have been regretful about spending most of time with my friend and did not study hard. When I became second year in college, I got a job in LG electronics in Prague as I planned. I decided not to go to LG Electronic because when I studied Zuken Cad program in second year, I found it interesting about electric circuitry and designing Printed circuit board. Also, my professor and I organized English exam (TOEIC) test study group to get required score for making possible to apply LG electronics. My position as the president of the English study group has been remarkable opportunity for me to understand of leadership, responsibility, patience and communication skills. I absolutely realized the importance of leadership and team play as a successful way of becoming global leader.

I spent almost 1 year in London to learn English language. Living and studying in the UK had provided me excellent experience about how international students are researching their studies and acquiring a sense of internationalism for me. This reinforced me to have desire to study my major in London. However, I couldn't apply universities in the UK, because of circumstances around me such as counterfeit agency and my college issues.

After getting degree from university in UK, I want to work at one of the promising electronic companies as a Electronic engineer. Thus it will bring my opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. Finally, someday I wish to fulfill my long-cherished desire of pioneering Electronic industry in Korea. The industry will be ambitious for new concept and well-educated engineers with excellent creative sense. I have been planning my future career since I first decided to go to study Electronics and Electric engineering at university. Although I wastefully spent my early 20s, I believe that although there are some obstacles to achieve ultimate goal, People who try 100 percent of their ability will have successful results. Also I will never give up in achieving what I have planned and do my best as possible as I can.
... came to realize that the study of Electronics was compelling me to become an electronic engineer.

Since my early childhood, I have never been studied hard in high school.

I fondly remember professors that helped me in applying logical methods in Mathematics and using physics with Electronic products; more than just scholarly meaning, I had a chronic experience of having good grades in college in Mathematics and the Cad program.

I spent my first year in college focusing on getting a job as soon as possible. On the other hand, I have been regretful about spending most of time with my friend and not studying hard. When I became began second year in college, I got a job

I spent almost a year in London to learn the English language. Living and studying in the UK had provided me excellent experiences of how international students are researching their studies and acquiring a sense of internationalism for me . This reinforced my desire to study my major in London. However, I couldn't ...

Although I wastefully spent my early 20s, I believe that I have achieved some great progress toward achieving my ultimate goal. People who give 100 percent of their ability will have successful results. Also, I will never give up in achieving what I have planned, and I will achieve the highest standards I possibly can.

Very impressive!! Keep practicing English by reading books aloud.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / applying undergraduate UK, Electronics and Electric engineering