'Being the architect of my education' - Brown Short Question

JessH 4 / 10  
Prompt:Brown follows the philosophy of the student being the "architect of their education".Why does this appeal to you?

This is exactly 499 characters.

I consider college a period in one's life where one is free to explore,both on an intellectual and personal level.I seek a curriculum which accommodates my passions and abilities.Being the architect of my education would mean the opportunity to combine and harmonize a bunch of courses that nurture my intellectual curiosity while also supplying me with the necessary skills I will need after graduation.I am interested in knowing more about different subjects.Variety in my courses is also crucial.
MIT2016 2 / 18  
Okay, if the Brown Essay Limit is 500 characters, (I may sound a bit harsh) then there is something missing in your essay. It's the Main theme. Your essay is not specific, rather it is general. Talk about how Brown can help you being a architect of your own education.
OP JessH 4 / 10  
It asks "Why does it appeal to you?" not "How can Brown help you achieve this?".I thought I'd give an interpretation of that concept,what I want from a college education and what I hope to find at Brown.That should make the "appeal" aspect pretty clear.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Being the architect of my education' - Brown Short Question