ARCHITECTURE/ WHAT SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF SMITH C WILL BETTER MEET MY ACADEMIC GOALS

dreamer13 1 / -  
What specific aspects of Smith College will better meet your academic goals?
(limit you response to 100 words. 500 characters)

I'm enthusiastic for architecture and expect to study in a women's college which notices women's important influence for the social development, providing excellent women's education and aiming at educating young female leader for the world. The absence of male students on campus not only provides quiet study environment without interruption but also offers the opportunities for me to be the leader in the class and be successful as a young women and young architecture student. The Hillyer Art Library with significant number of collections offers me the access to exploring the main issues and development in the field of architecture, as well as visual arts. The more possibilities provided by the Five College Consortium broaden my scope, offer more course options and prepare me well for graduate study as well as future career as a qualified architect.

Still, the essay need to be shorter. Thank you guys!
hobbes 1 / 2 2  
Hi,

Pleas check whether this version of your essay suits you or not. Modifications made are as per my view ,Dont consider if it does not help to improve .All the best .

I'm enthusiastic for architecture and aim to become a well qualified architect . Though i am not against co education but i am willing to join an

institution which particularly educate women to be a leader and contribute to social development .My decision to study in a girls only college is to be away from distractions and to continue in route to achieve success by becoming an architect (I dont think this sentence is essential ). The Hillyer Art Library with significant number of collections offers me the access to exploring the main issues and development in the field of architecture, as well as visual arts. The more possibilities provided by the Five College Consortium broaden my scope, offer more course options and prepare me well for graduate study as well as future career as a qualified architect.
I'm enthusiastic for architecture and expect to study in a women's college which notices women's important influence for the social development, providing excellent women's education and aiming at educating young female leader for the world.

Smith College offers the best solution for my enthusiasm for architecture and preference for studying in a women's college that is committed to creating women leaders while appreciating our influence on social development.

The absence of male students on campus not only provides quiet study environment without interruption but also offers the opportunities for me to be the leader in the class and be successful as a young women and young architecture student.

... I fear that the "leader" part may sound a dominating and too competitive characteristics of you. I wish you presented this idea a bit differently;

Women only environment would provide me with a peaceful less distracted study exposure where I gain networking opportunities with many talented fellow women architects.

Home / Undergraduate / ARCHITECTURE/ WHAT SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF SMITH C WILL BETTER MEET MY ACADEMIC GOALS