Art institure application essay for graphic and web design

mari_zelda 1 / 1  
IM STUCK. PLEASE HELP.
For my essay, it has two be at least 300 words and have three topics, what brought me to the point of wanting to do my major (graphic/web design),why i want to go to the art institute, and where i see myself in the future.

my goal in attending the Art Institute is to better myself and what I love; graphic design and web design. I want to have a successful career and be happy in life and I believe that the Art Institute can get me there. I researched so many colleges and even when it came down to just a few the Art Institute stuck out to me. I feel it's because the students are individuals and aren't made to be to fit one mold, and that is something that is very important to me. Id like to atend a school that carries the same values as myself.

In the school I go to now everything is computer work and fast-paced. So im ised to things being given to me and done by the deadline, which a huge reason i feel the art institute would be a good choice for me. I will be graduating at 16 which is a huge accomplishment to me and two years off would be nice, but I'm used to things being fast paced and hands on and I'm ready to start college hopefully at the Art Institute of Dallas.
my goal in attending the Art Institute is to better myself and what I love; graphic design and web design.

As an art student, I am sure you can be much more creative in presenting this idea. It is this writer's block you are suffering with :D

Tell them how passionately you look forward to pursing this program. Express that feeling through your writing. At least do it for the opening sentence which is the hook that grabs other's attention towards your response.
OP mari_zelda 1 / 1  
I really do feel like its writers block im suffering from. Thank you for your advice! Ill try rewriting it again (:

Home / Undergraduate / Art institure application essay for graphic and web design