Art Institute of San Diego application essay

ofbrightcolor 1 / -  
Hello :) The application's essay for the Art Institute is "How do you expect your education at The Art Institute to help you attain your career goal?" but I wasn't too sure of answering it. I know, usually, that they like to hear of your personal encounters, but I don't know if what I have written answers the question they are asking. It's supposed to be in approximately 150 words.

Ever since I was a little kid i have found art in almost everything, whether it be painting, photography, being outside and enjoying everything around me or even putting make up on myself or others. Each person is born with their own talents and skills, but sometimes we get confused along the way... I know I sure was after I took an aptitude test in high school, I just wasn't sure anymore if my dreams and goals were right for me. Art has just always made me feel alive when I'm creating or experiencing it. The saying, "If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life" I find to be so true. The choices that I make along the way may seem scary and unbearable at times but I know I can do it and I'm going to pursue it and even though sometimes it may seem uncomfortable at times I'm not going to give up. My dreams and goals are there for a reason, and I feel like enrolling at the Art Institute of San Diego is one of them.
This doesn't really answer the question you have been asked. What are your career goals? That is, what do you want to do after you graduate from the Art Institute? How will attending the Art Institute help you to reach those goals? These are the questions you need to answer in your essay.

Home / Undergraduate / Art Institute of San Diego application essay