Arts and Festival DVD recording. Common app - elaborate one activity (150 words).

joanna2007114 1 / -  
After the school Arts Festival closing, I planned to record Arts and Festival as DVD and sell them, then put the first profit as a fund to set up a studio - to record each festival. All the studio earnings should be used to subsidize poor students. When I told my thought to my calssmates on our class meeting, they were all exciting. Since then, I lead a group made a publicity to tell all campus students they could buy the arts festival record from our stutio. But we meet a problem where the start-up funding was.I suggested our group collecting advance payment, because of the former publicity, we contacted monitors of each class, through them we got the consumers list and the start-up funding.Beautifully produced as a result of CD sold far beyond our imagination, making the surplus we had. The studio is becoming our campus special sight, benefit both the campus culture and the poor students.

I have read a lot of this kind of articles, then I write my article myself, I want to get your big helps, thanks a lot.

:-)
"After the school Arts Festival closing, I suggested engaging in a research study" Who did you suggest this to?

"All the studio earnings should be used to subsidize poor students."

"the school gave us big hands to our program's publicity" This is confusing. Do you mean that the school contributed greatly to the program's publicity ?

You might want to add in a few more specific details, if you can find the room for them. So, who did you suggest your ideas to? How did the school help win publicity for the program? What was your role in the program? etc.

Home / Undergraduate / Arts and Festival DVD recording. Common app - elaborate one activity (150 words).