'an aspiring Accountant' - recommendation essay for rutgers

blk2daxtreme 1 / 3  
Good afternoon,
Rutgers University is a college that shows great ethnicities and cultures as well as a sense of pride. From its educational experience to its leading graduates Rutgers University is a great opportunity to succeed not only as a student but as an aspiring Accountant. I strongly believe Rutgers will help me achieve my educational goals plus aiding me in finding a perfect career in any economy. Rutgers is more than college for me but an inspiration to call myself fellow alumni from a prosperous university with a diploma held up high.
KhanhZ 5 / 131 7  
Hi, blk2daxtreme
What is exactly the topic? To explain why rutgers is your choice? Well, definetely, it's not persuasive to put it mildly. this short answer won't get you anywhere, be more serious about college application. Write your "real" essay and post it here.
rajrer - / 2  
Duy

What do you mean by quote ? Is that you will pay me if I some one will write for you?
OP blk2daxtreme 1 / 3  
i realized the essay is a little i am not to strong on what direction i want the essay to head to
OP blk2daxtreme 1 / 3  
here is a better one:

One can define goal as an achievement one's directed effort or tasks, essentially these tasks of desire can vary from person to person. Most goals start out as untenable and distant; however, through perseverance these once unreachable goals can be successful accomplishments.

My desire to attend Rutgers will not only assist me obtaining my goals but expand my wisdom in a vast variety of areas of learning, in addition to creating my pathway to become a future accountant. When people hear Rutgers they think of a symbol of success, which is why I'm choosing this school and ultimately, achieving a diploma and a successful career.

Unfortunately, everything we need to succeed in life, career, and education will not come easy and there are no exceptions, not even for me. So if I'm accepted into Rutgers I strongly believe that the great facilities, teachers, peers, and knowledge readily that is available to me will make my expectations realistic. I'm looking forward to making my dreams become a reality and state to Rutgers that our goals are one in the same. So I ask Rutgers to help me achieve the greatest opportunity that can only come once in a lifetime.
KhanhZ 5 / 131 7  
bik2daxtreme, indicate your real name under your essay so no one could be able to copy it.
And , well, your essay is still about general stuff. You need to tell about yourself, about some of your interests, events in your life that lead you to realize that Rutgers is a perfect fit for you. By the way, is there a word limit req?
OP blk2daxtreme 1 / 3  
ok there is no limit required

Home / Undergraduate / 'an aspiring Accountant' - recommendation essay for rutgers