THIS IS ESSAY ABOUT ME, AND FOR MY ASSIGMENT

nabilana26 1 / 1  

ABOUT MYSELF

Hi! My name is Nabila Nurul Aini, you can call me Nabila. I was born in Tulungagung city August 26, 1998. Before I am in State Polytechnic Of Malang, my school name is Senior High School 9 Malang. I live in Sarangan Street Number 2A, Malang city.

I have a lovely family, I have a mother, father, and one sister. My mother name is Sri Wulansari. My mother is a cool mom, why? Because she does not only became a good mother, but also a good worker. Yes, my mom is career mother, and if I can describe, my mom is the greatest mom in this world. My father name is Nursyamsu Santoro, my father good workers too, the patient one in this family, kind, and always teach me how to be a good person. My sister name is Anindya Siti Fauziah, my sister is a cute one in this family, like if you see her, you will actually in love with her beauty and her cutie face, my sister is still school in Junior High School 5 Malang. Yes, I love my family like a lot.

I love to be here, I mean on this campus because is near from my house. Usually, I go to campus with my friend ride a motorcycle. If you ask me I love English or not, absolutely I love English like so much, why? Because this language is unique and complicated sometimes. I love English, start at my Elementary School, and I listening Westlife song, the title is My Love. This song is good in my ear and I do not know English anymore, but when I listening to Westlife song, I felt alive. From that song, and from that time, I learn English and I do love English. But I knew that my English still bad until now, my grammar is not good anyway, so I need direction to help my English skill.

Please help me for my grammar, thank you ^^
tracy18 - / 1 1  
I have a lovely family, .
My mother's name ...
... a cool mom,. Why? Because she doesis not only became a good mother...
My father's name is Nursyamsu Santoro,. My father is a good workers too...

Try using writing tools. These are great to identify grammatical mistakes in your writing and correct them accordingly.
OP nabilana26 1 / 1  
@tracy18
Thank you so much Tracy for your correctπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Home / Undergraduate / THIS IS ESSAY ABOUT ME, AND FOR MY ASSIGMENT