"my attitude towards failure" -UBC science- qualities you have to prepare for success

mimiyiru 2 / 8  
What qualities to you have that prepare you for success in the Bachelor of Science program?

One of my most outstanding qualities is my positive attitude towards failure. Through a false answer in Biology exam, did I re-examine my whole understanding of photosynthesis and fell in love with biology. Through a misunderstanding of an instruction during a YFU orientation, did my group fail the competition under my constructions, but built life-long connections with my group members. I'm not afraid of failure. Instead the unsatisfaction that occures along with failure is the force that pushes me, a perfectionism, to try over and over for a "happy ending".

Moreover, the unstability of surroundings in my childhood days made me a quick learner and adapter. Instead of complaining for a better childhood, I treasure my so called unsubjective aspiration which can help me find my own way of learning in the independent University life and blend into the community immediately.

Thus,"How could you be so calm" is how my friends judge me everytime I meet special occasions such as just becoming a victim of a mobilephone-stealing case. What's gone is gone. I do believe that my noopsyche will have a great impact on my study as I'm learning science.

But, that's not all I've got. I am eager of pushing myself to my limits and I believe there are no boundaries.

Please check my grammar and use of words, but I really don't know if the content fit. Have I gone too far? I would really appreciate your feedback!! Thanks!
One of my most outstanding qualities is my positive attitude towards failure.

This is a little too simple and common.

Instead the unsatisfaction dissatisfaction that occures occurs along with failure is the force that pushes me, a perfectionism, toward perfection -- to try over and over for a "happy ending."

Moreover, the instability of surroundings in
... my so called unsubjective(I am intrigued by this word, but what do you mean?)

Thus,"How could you be so calm?" is how my friends judge me every ti me I meet special occasions such as just becoming a victim of a mobile phone-stealing theft. case . What's gone is gone. ---Awesome, my favorite part, very impressive.

Okay, I said it was too simple to talk about a positive attitude toward failure, but actually you did so well with it that you make it work. But at the beginning, we need a sentence that conveys the depth of what you are writing.

One of my most outstanding qualities is my positive attitude towards failure. I am unique in that I am resolute in preventing little problems from disrupting my good state of mind. Through an incorrect answer on a biology...

:-)
OP mimiyiru 2 / 8  
OMG!!!I just woke up and felt hopeless to seeing any one reply and then I saw yours!! completely grateful! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
I'll take all of your advices!! :DDD
oh~ and the unsubjective thing, I couldn't find a phrase to express that going through this experience wasn't something I could decide. and instead of a whole sentence I prefer something short and neat. do you have an idea? would "unwilling experience" make sense?

Thanks again!
Notice the correction about the mobile phone. It should be like this:
I was the victim in a case of mobile phone theft.
Kevin could have suggested that, but he is not very smart! (just kidding) :-)

Instead of complaining that I should have a better childhood, I treasured my adversity because it taught me independence, which can help me find my own way of learning and blending in with the University community.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / "my attitude towards failure" -UBC science- qualities you have to prepare for success