"attract me from video games" - WHY TUFTS?

lijianyi 1 / -  
When my counselor asked my best friend that which type of college he want to get in, he answered in a second that: "hmm, first I need its class to be excellent enough to attract me from video games, and I also want it to be flexible enough so that I will be able to study all my favorite subjects, and the most important thing is, I will be appreciated that I can make friends with different kinds of people, and that would better train me for the real society." Then I say:" then just go to Tufts with me."

PLZ help me to correct my grammar and make it a funny dialogue..

I am making a point that Tufts has excellent acadamics, flexible curriculum and diversity of people.

PS: is Computer Science in Tufts easy to get in? Or Economics? PLZ HELP :((((
ebhowell 1 / 4  
When my counselor asked my best friend that which type of college he wanted to attend , he immediately answered, "Well, the classes need to be more interesting than my video games, flexible enough so I can explore all of my interests, and most importantly, that I will be appreciated and I can make friends with different kinds of people, so I will be better prepared for the real world." And I said,"then just come to Tufts with me."

good ideas, but you might want to make it a little longer/more in depth
DARU03 3 / 5  
Agree with the length.
It's a bit short. Try to elaborate more.
Remember that mentioning specific programs/ideas about college is always helpful!!
:))

Home / Undergraduate / "attract me from video games" - WHY TUFTS?