'Basketball is the passion i have' - Short Answer - EC Activity

emircan57 1 / 1  
Hi people. this will be my very first post here. I kept deleting and rewriting the short answer over and over again then i decided not to change it

and try to finish it
This is what i came up with.
Please feel free to criticize!

Making the buzzer beater, draining the 3-Point jumper. Basketball is the passion i have inside.
I joined the school's team as a freshman but i was cut off when i was a tenth grader. This event was the main source of my motivation for practicing.

I used to play basketball with my friends in sports centre then. Discussing about who is the best almost every single night.
It was a competition going on among us and i accepted the challenge. This was the second reason that pushed me to work harder. I practiced

harder and harder to prove myself to my friends and to coach. Many nights of hanging out with friends and watching movies at home were sacrificed.

Next year when i made it in the school's team again. It taught me that if you set
goals and work hard to achieve them, the hard work can pay off.
arianna_muv 8 / 15  
Isnt it a little short? I thought the word limit was longer?
OP emircan57 1 / 1  
This one is 150 words and 800 characters long. The limit is 1000 characters. i guess i might add on.
And fix some grammatical mistakes i guess. What do you think about the topic and tone

Home / Undergraduate / 'Basketball is the passion i have' - Short Answer - EC Activity