"most beautiful college campuses" - Rhodes supplemental essay

mylo_zyloto 3 / 9  
Maybe it's not an uncommon habit for students planning to major in art history, but I frequently find myself clicking on articles with the words "most beautiful college campuses" in the title. My discovery of Rhodes came from reading one such of these articles. Already half sold, I visited the college website; the beauty of Rhodes's campus drew me in, but what I discovered from my subsequent visit to the site encouraged me to seriously consider Rhodes as a college option. Ninety-five percent of faculty hold doctorates. Game. The Honor Code puts integrity matters and values into practice. Set. Eighty percent of Rhodes students participate in service regularly. Match. Rhodes had completely and utterly won me over. I value the quality of the education I receive, complete honesty is what I'm known for amongst my friends, and I've probably spent as much time sleeping as volunteering in the past four years. Most colleges have at least one outstanding credit to their name, but few colleges have so many great qualities that work together in unison, as Rhodes does, to create such a distinct and unique college experience. Rhodes seems an extension of the life I'm already living, and I'd love to live the life I love at Rhodes.

---

I've been working on this for a while and I'm happy with it, but I want feedback from others before I send it off. How can I improve it? Thanks!
chipdip - / 12  
I value the quality of the education I receive, I am known among my friends for my complete honesty , and I've probably spent as much time sleeping as volunteering in the past four years.

Rhodes seems an extension of the life I'm already living, and I'd love to live the life I love at Rhodes.Try saying this out loud, it sounds like a poem with all the alliteration haha

This is good. To the point, yet still shows off your personality.

Home / Undergraduate / "most beautiful college campuses" - Rhodes supplemental essay