"The beautiful diversity of multicultural enviroment" APU essay #1

indonesiaapu 1 / -  
Hi. I am interested to apply to Ritsumeikan APU and have written the following essay. Please check for any mistakes or improvement suggestions. and please tell me if this essay are good enough or bad. Thank You! relly appreciate ur help :D

1. Please write the reason(s) why you wish to attend APU and how you intend to approach your studies within your choice of college (APM/APS)

Univesity life is the most interesting time in our studying life, it is the time to enrich our knowledge , make new friends and learn about other people cultures. I have always wanted to study abroad for my college life,for that i believe Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific Univesity ( APU) is the best one for me. In APU we can challenge our mind to

embrace the diversity of the world that we live in, beacuse this world is so much smaller than this school,tahn this city,than the campus we will study.This world is big.

First of all, , I think the best to prepare ourselves in this developing world is to study at multicultrual enviroment, where we can adjust our lifestyle to the international world, while APU is Japan's most international university with nearly 50% of its students and faculty coming from outside Japan.APU offers dual language education where student are able to study their degree in English and learn Japanese simultaneously, this program really helps a lot to our career.also APU is encouraging the students to learn off campus so that the students can develop their knowledge and skills gained in the classroom to practical levels.APU also providing an internship program where

the students may experience in real work situation.

Secondly, I have always admired Japan for their innovative leading techonology and Japanese people always put their education as top priority, furthermore I was marveled by the hardworking character and the polite attitude of Japanese people, so studying in APU will not just make me good students it will also motivate me to learn Japanese manners and working styles which are absolutely punctual, dedicated and respectful. To be honest , I have never heard Beppu city before, but when i research it , I found very interesting and beautiful city while Beppu city is known for the famous hot spring resort and the beauty mountain scenery it is also safe place for studying,

Lastly, APU providing their students with many scholarship program, which I think will help me a lot,because it will surely boost my motivation to study and achieve more scholarship program to reduce financial cost.

To conclude, I am going to apply to APU not only just for the multicultural enviroment or the scholarship program, I'm applying because the records shows that in the last 3 years more than 95% of the international students has succesfully finding employment after graduating . Additionaly, APU is the best road to me to achieve succesful

career.

Since I was a kid it is always been my dream to explore this world, to experiences new cultures, to fix enviroment problem of the world, for that im certain that APS is the best. The College Of Asia Pacific Studies is divide in four areas of study Environment and Development, Culture, Society and Media, Hospitality and Tourism, International Relations and Peace Studies. I'm going to focused my study on Enviroment and Development major, the major itself will be studying about water,forest and other enviromental resources, this subject will help alot to my home country Indonesia to restore the damage in our enviromental problems.

By providing large society from around the world, APU itself gives the APS students to be prepared faced with many cultures, ethnic and different kinds of people. APS graduates from APU also have amazing records in their career, there some who works at embassy, there are too who works at UN.

In the end APU is not just an international university in Japan, its also an university where we can embrace the diversity of the world, experiencing new culture, open the door to succesfull life
The first part of your essay sounds a lot more like a student brochure selling you on the positive points of the university and why you should choose to study there. The essay responds to the prompt in a number of ways but misses the complete point of the essay. The complete point being, how you plan to approach your studies at the university since you are going to be a foreign student in a Japanese university. Speak of the program that you plan on majoring in and how you are looking forward to studying its related courses. Explain how you see yourself participating in the various student academic and social activities with the goal of immersing yourself in a cultural study of Japan and the way that foreigners adapt to the community. There is a lack of hypothetical ideas as to how you will approach your studies at the university because you have not chosen to discuss and concentrate upon the programs attached to the study of your major. A revision of the whole essay is in order because of those missing requirements. Once you address those needs specifically, you will be able to use the essay to your benefit as a student applicant.

Home / Undergraduate / "The beautiful diversity of multicultural enviroment" APU essay #1