Before I became a bodybuilder, I was an obese teenager; A Bodybuilders tale

montezuma64 4 / 5 1  
-Tell us more about one of the activities you listed above, explaining what your goals were, what you did to pursue them, the results achieved, and what you learned in the process. (maximum 200 words)

- Before I became a bodybuilder, I was an obese teenager. It was at that point in my life where I knew that something had to change. Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I decided to do something about it. My initial goal was to slim down but then after further research, I decided that it would be best if I were to build muscle. Following a strict workout program, my plan is to achieve an extraordinary physique with which people around the world will find intriguing. So far, my progress is slow but nevertheless, I am gaining muscle. The most valuable lesson that I learnt from bodybuilding is that life never comes easy. In order to achieve success in the future, you will have to strive for it. There are no shortcuts in success, and if you face a plateau, you must work even harder to progress further in life.
rbuttar14 6 / 11 2  
You need to elaborate more on explaining your goals and what you did the achieve them. What you have is essentially fine, but a bit too vague and lacking detail. "Following a strict workout program, my plan is to achieve an extraordinary physique with which people around the world will find intriguing." You need to change or omit the end of this sentence, "With which people around the world will find intriguing", as this clause leads to many different interpretations.
It was at that point in my life where I knew that something had to change.

There was a point in my life at which I knew something needed to change.

My initial goal was to slim down but then after further research, I decided that it would be best if I were to build muscle

Though my initial goal was to loose weight, with further research I found it would be best if I built muscles.

Following a strict workout program, my plan is to achieve an extraordinary physique with which people around the world will find intriguing.

.... good luck with your mission :) You can do that! :)

In order to achieve success in the future, you will have to strive for it.

To achieve success in life, you need to be committed to your course and strive hard.

Home / Undergraduate / Before I became a bodybuilder, I was an obese teenager; A Bodybuilders tale