I began my college search during the summer vacation in grade 11.

balareddymv 1 / 1  
In no more than 250 words, please tell us why BU is a good fit for you and what specifically has led you to apply for admission.

I began my college search during the summer vacation in grade 11. It was a appall task to review and evaluate all the universities which I had an opportunity to consider. After first discovering BU, the urban campus and strong school spirit appealed to me. BU is the perfect place that combines a major city rich with culture and opportunities with an active campus life.

After finding out more about BU, I discovered its programs emphasis on engaging with the community and diversity. During high school I had the opportunity to participate in the International Baccalaureate Program. This program ensured that my high school life was filled with critical thinking and diversity. This program required me to apply what I have learned in the classroom through various activities and projects. With over 30,000 students, from 140 countries, I will be able to continue learning about other cultures from around the world in BU. This exposure will complement my studies in Management. I believe that only way someone can use the knowledge from their courses in the future is if they learn to apply it while learning.

As BU offers a wide range of student research, study abroad and internship programs, I plan to take advantage of such opportunities at BU so I can extend my learning and become better prepared for the future. BU's values of inclusiveness and engagement with the community align with my own. For all of these reasons, BU is my dream school, and I am looking forward to being an active student in its community.
Guessit 2 / 15 1  

I began my college search during the summer vacation in grade 11. It was a appallan appaling task to review and evaluate all the universities which I had an opportunity to consider. After first discovering BU, the urban campus and strong school spirit appealed to me. BU is the perfect place that combines a major city rich with culture and opportunities with an active campus life.

After finding out more about BU, I discovered its programs emphasisemphasize on engaging with the community and diversity. During high school I had the opportunity to participate in the International Baccalaureate Program. This program ensured that my high school life was filled with critical thinking and diversity. Try to explain a bit more This program required me to apply what I have learned in the classroom through various activities and projects. With over 30,000 students, from 140 countries, I will be able to continue learning about other cultures from around the world in BU. This exposure will complement my studies in Management. I believe that only way someone can use the knowledge from their courses in the future is if they learn to apply it while learning.

As BU offers a wide range of student research, study abroad and internship programs, I plan to take advantage of such opportunities at BU so I can extend my learning and become better prepared for the future. BU's values of inclusiveness and engagement with the community alignsynchronizes with my own. For all of these reasonsHence , BU is my dream school, and I am lookinglook forward to being an active student in its community.
OP balareddymv 1 / 1  
Thank you for the reply i will look into yours

Home / Undergraduate / I began my college search during the summer vacation in grade 11.