I believe in people, society and their culture; University of Colorado Boulder

suzu 1 / -  
Questions is "The University of Colorado Boulder's Flagship 2030 strategic plan promotes exceptional teaching,
research, scholarship, creative works, and service distinguishing us as a premier university. We
strive to foster a diverse and inclusive community for all that engages each member in
opportunities for academic excellence, leadership, and a deeper understanding of the world in
which we live.
Given the statement above, how do you think you could enrich our diverse and inclusive
community, and what are your hopes for your college experience?"

I believe that I would enrich the University of Colorado Boulder because the university of Colorado boulder is a reputed university and has excellent academics system. Also, participate with the world through quality teaching, research, inspired effort, and facility. I learned to never stop working towards my goals until I am satisfied. I have learned to challenge myself in the classroom and struggle towards academic success.

I believe in people, society and their culture. I am a very socially diverse person. I am from Nepal, which is rich in cultures. There was King Prithvi Narayan's famous saying that Nepal is a garden of 4 varnas and 36 castes. In Nepal, different people have different cultures according to their caste and Varnas. So, I have experiences to live with different people and learned their cultures. When I was kid, I used to go to many place and I have many experiences to interact and worked with many people from many places. My dad was a famous politician, who loves to talk with a public people. So, I went many places with my dad, and I have got lots of chance to meet with different people, and also I have learned their cultures. I loved to go anywhere with my dad because I am a person, who always interested to learned new culture and make new friends. So, I believe that if I attend university of Colorado boulder; I can contribute to this incredible diverse experiences.

I spent my 12 year in my hometown and after that I moved to the capital city of Nepal called Kathmandu; where the people comes from different places for getting good education and making better life. My parents always want me to see independent and responsible person. In that age; I went to school only because my parents want me to go. After my 7th grade, I used to love my school because every year students got chance to visit different places and also, got chance to participate in lots of school's programs. In 8th grade I have participated in singing competition, and I got prize as second position and that was my first prize. In 9th grade I have participated in a debate competition and I was a winner. Also, I have got chance to visit the Buddha's birthplace "Lumbini" with my teachers, and my friends for a week. Before that I never went anywhere without parents. So, that kind of experiences makes me feel to go school every day and do participate in every programs. In grade 11th I selected as best student in the class, so I have got chance host a program in a F.M station. Also, I have got a chance to volunteer in a children's school with twenty Korean people. My time as a volunteer for that school with Korean people was wonderful, which gave me an opportunity to interact and work with great people. I have helped in school to make a playing ground for children and teaching them English.

Now, I am here in USA to get higher education and to fulfill my ambition. I believe in my confident that I will be able to match the high standard set by your university. So, I choose university of Colorado boulder and I am looking forward to join your university.
imaginative 3 / 5  
very good. how much minutes does it take?
I believe in people, society and their culture. I am a very socially diverse person.

.... I think this is the point you should have had for your opening line. Then you can come to the features of the uni.

So, I have experiences to live with different people and learned their cultures.

So, I possess rich experiences of living with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.

When I was kid, I used to go to many places and I have many experiences to interact and worked with many people from many places.

... I think you are repeating the same idea... you can do away with this line.

My dad was a famous politician, who loves to talk witha public people.

So, I went many places with my dad, and I have got lots of chance to meet with different people, and also I have learned their cultures.

Because of this reason, my family background too gave me enormous opportunities to interact with many people of different social classes.

Home / Undergraduate / I believe in people, society and their culture; University of Colorado Boulder