'benefit from the experience' unique characteristics do I posses to contribute to UCF

alipicon 1 / 1  
If I were given the opportunity to attend the University of Central Florida, I would undoubtedly benefit from the experience. Not only would I gain something from the experience, I feel I have exceptional characteristics that could be used as an advantage towards the school's community. If someone were to ask friends or acquaintances of mine for a few words describing me, I'm sure they'd inform them of my great time management skills, that I am extremely outgoing, helpful, hardworking, and that I love having a position of leadership.

I feel these characteristics can be beneficial to UCF for a plethora of reasons. For example, during my senior year I was the Lieutenant Governor (In other words, President) of the work experience program. Along with the title includes responsibilities like attending and competing at every competition and helping to recruit new members to the club. As Lieutenant Governor, I have to be able to walk the fine line between authority and friendship. I must also act as a mentor to some, be a successful student who upholds the school's expectations, and be aware of and comfortable dealing with conflicts amongst my peers. With this experience, I believe I am capable of becoming a superior UCF resident dorm advisor.

I know I am a student who is willing to take a significant time commitment towards the university; whether it's for my actual classes, a sorority, community service, etc. I plan to take full advantage of my college experience being involved and helping assist as many school activities as possible. Continuously giving my work 110%, I know I would be a great asset to UCF community.
Not only would I gain something from the experience, but I feel I have exceptional characteristics that could be used as an advantage to the school's community.

If someone were to ask friends or acquaintances of mine for a few words describing me, I'm sure they'd inform them of my great time management skills, that I am extremely outgoing, helpful, hardworking, and that I love being in a position of leadership.

Along with the title were responsibilities like attending and competing at every competition and helping to recruit new members to the club.

I must also act as a mentor to some, be a successful student who upholds the school's expectations, and to be aware of and comfortable dealing with conflicts amongst my peers.

I know I am a student who is willing to take on a significant time commitment towards the university; whether it's for my actual classes, a sorority, community service, etc.

I plan to take full advantage of my college experience by being involved and helping assist in as many school activities as possible.

Good luck in school and have fun!

:)
OP alipicon 1 / 1  
Thank you :)!

Home / Undergraduate / 'benefit from the experience' unique characteristics do I posses to contribute to UCF