Bentley College- Why do you want to attend this school?

nouri 4 / 6  
Bentley University is the epitome of a perfect college for me. By applying to Bentley, I will receive an unsurpassed education. Knowing that the faculty works hard to make their students achieve. Bentley's intensive classes will challenge me to prove my highest intellectual, professional and personal expectations. The college will help me develop myself into a female that can make a difference around the world. Diversity, honesty and an ingenious education system are qualities that I look for when I am applying to college- Bentley is one of them.

The best thing about Bentley is its size. It is big enough to have a lot of fun at, yet small enough to get very individual attention, have small classes, and can provide resources for all of its students. Bentley's focus on technology sets it apart from its competitors. Students enjoy cutting-edge facilities, including an interactive trading floor that serves both as a classroom and as preparation for the real business world. They have all of the financial software and tools used at top financial institutions across the globe. There is something that I find unique and at no other school than Bentley- they have several connections. Networking's a must, and their students can almost always find a job/internship, even freshmen.

I want my family to hold their heads up high as I will become the first in the family to attend college. Thus, I want to fulfill my dreams and build my academic success. One way in which I can achieve this goal is by attending Bentley University. The faculty and the students of this great institution have the ability to teach and mentor me into achieving success. My ambition and perseverance were the two main qualities that led me to apply to Bentley. With Bentley being among one of the top business schools in the nation, I know, if given the opportunity to attend, I will reach my goal of becoming a successful student.
EF_Constance - / 143  
Students enjoy its cutting-edge facilities, including an interactive trading floor that serves both as a classroom and as preparation for the real business world.

Networking is a must, and their students can almost always find a job or internship, even as a freshmen.

One way in which I can achieve this goal is by attending and graduating from Bentley University.

Good luck! A few additions to your text, but, as a whole, it was good. Good luck!
OP nouri 4 / 6  
I should add more to it?
ichid99 9 / 10  
This is good. I think you could add some more details. Maybe about how the school will match with your educational goals or the programs that got you interested in the school. Good luck!
Diversity, honesty and an ingenious education system are qualities that I look for in a college; Bentley has all of them.

Now that you named those three ideas, you should explain them in the body of the essay. If you add content, do so by discussing these themes.

Keep the numbers in agreement by using plural:

I want my parents to hold their heads up high as I will become the first in the family to attend college.

Home / Undergraduate / Bentley College- Why do you want to attend this school?