Besides ... Then why? Georgia Tech Supplemental

cherren 1 / 1  
Alright, so here's the prompt: Beyond rankings, location, and athletics, why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech?
The word limit is also 150 and my essay is 153. So, can you show me where to delete some words as well.
Thanks for everything you do on here!

At Georgia Tech, I know I'll obtain a wonderful education supplemented with excellent research and work experience, but that is not what solely attracts me there. One of the most satisfying moments I have in high school is helping out in the community; whether it's improving people's confidences through tutoring or rebuilding houses, these experiences are all meaningful to me on a different level from getting good grades or test scores. When looking for colleges, I knew I needed opportunities like these from a school. Georgia Tech's MOVE program is everything I imagined and my top reason for wanting to attend. No other colleges can provide these experiences because no other college has the opportunities that Georgia Tech has being in the heart of Atlanta. The combination of all community service into one program provides limitless opportunity and is something I cannot wait to get involved in if given the opportunity to attend.
kitakaname 5 / 17 2  
At Georgia Tech, I know I'll obtain a wonderful education supplemented with excellent research and work experience, but that is not what solely attracts me there.

I think you do not have to state "At Georgia Tech~attracts me there" because Admission Officers do know that applicants will be able to obtain wonderful experience. If not, applicants will not apply for this school!!

One of the most satisfying moments I have in high school is helping out in the community; whether it's improving people's confidences through tutoring or rebuilding houses, these experiences are all meaningful to me on a different level from getting good grades or test scores. When looking for colleges, I knew I needed opportunities like these from a school. Georgia Tech's MOVE program is everything I imagined and my top reason for wanting to attend. No other colleges can provide these experiences because no other college has the opportunities that Georgia Tech has being in the heart of Atlanta. The combination of all community service into one program provides limitless opportunity and is something I cannot wait to get involved in if given the opportunity to attend.

Be more specific, be longer!!
OP cherren 1 / 1  
Thanks everyone for the help.
@kitakaname. I can't be longer or more specific the word limit is only 150.
@vangiespen. Thanks for that. The ending sounds better.
rjennifer713 3 / 7  
At Georgia Tech, I know I'll obtain a wonderful education supplemented with excellent research and work experience, but that is not what solely attracts me there

Adjectives like wonderful, excellent, and solely are not all needed. You can delete two of them.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
. One of the most satisfying moments
it is moment instead of moments
and is something you can remove this

Home / Undergraduate / Besides ... Then why? Georgia Tech Supplemental