My best friend, The person who has inspired your life the most

Zeisha 1 / 3  
There are many people who we come across in our day-to-day lives.Yet we fail to understand that each person comes, only to leave an impact on our lives.One such person is my Best Friend. Yes she is the one who has taught me the very important and worthwhile things in Life. She has taught me so many things that I can compile a book based on it.

She has taught me that life only gives us one chance and we need to make good use of it.She has also taught me to pray and is my angel and I Love her.
Well.... I guess this is for your common app... If so, this sounds too vague and does not divulge any information about your personal interactions. You do not tell them how she inspired you . What qualities of her that you found inspiring. You need to tell them how this person impacted your personal and emotional growth. Those things you need to present through the real life experiences you had with her. The admission committee would judge you through the story you are going to tell them. So have you in the middle of this story and be more specific and descriptive.
tiff_007 4 / 7  
Its a good start. But tell us how she inspired you, what as a person made her inspiring?
Give us real personal experiences you had with her that made you grow as a person.
Be more descriptive.

Good Luck.

Home / Undergraduate / My best friend, The person who has inspired your life the most