Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'the best places to study Biology' - Reasons why I chose UCF

Nakuke 2 / 2  
Why did you choose to apply to UCF?

Ever since immigrating to the U.S. in 2001, I have lived in Orlando. I have attended almost all 12 years of my student career here, and I hope to continue the trend. I first visited UCF in the 6th grade and was overwhelmed by the sheer size of the campus. It seemed a whole different city to me. In high school, after discovering my love for Biology and medicine, I once again remembered about the "city" I saw in 6th grade. After researching UCF's superior academics, athletics, and student life, I made it a goal to become a Knight. UCF's internship and research opportunities, as well as its Pre-Professional curriculum make it one of the best places to study Biology.

Moreover, UCF is home to two of the best ROTC units in the state, if not country. After speaking with some of the recruiters in the campus about their training rigor, I became convinced UCF would be the best fit for my collegiate plans. No other college would allow me to increase my academic, physical, and social strength the way UCF can.

Thank you for looking...

Home / Undergraduate / 'the best places to study Biology' - Reasons why I chose UCF