The best research uni; Georgia Tech- Why and What you hope to contribute to community?

wnsgud4030 2 / 3  
Prompt: Why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech and what do you hope to contribute to our community? (150 word limit)

Please feel free to comment below what I can do better to improve my essay.

Seeking for the best fit engineering college, I scrolled down the long list of universities and shrieked "Eureka!" Georgia Institute of Technology, one of the best research universities in the world, caught my attention. This summer, I flew all the way to Georgia to tour the main campus of Georgia Tech. Its extensive yet cozy community, its immense, awe-inspiring edifices, and Co-op or Internship Program, a five year program that trains practical engineering skills, immensely fueled my desire to enroll in Georgia Tech. After touring Georgia tech, I felt like getting an education in Georgia Tech will help me accomplish my only dream of becoming an innovative engineer like Elon Musk. If I could be one of the yellow jackets, I hope to contribute my musical talent in Georgia Tech Orchestra, which I gained over the years serving as the main pianist at New Life Korean Church.
quanny 9 / 36 2  
i feel that the first sentence is very redundant... it tells nothing.
OP wnsgud4030 2 / 3  
should I omit the first two sentences and change it like this?

I have researched innumerable colleges to find the perfect college for me. And without doubt, I firmly believe that Georgia Tech is the best college for me.

or should i talk about my interest in engineering and how that interest led me to find out about Georgia Tech??

Home / Undergraduate / The best research uni; Georgia Tech- Why and What you hope to contribute to community?