'a better Christian person' an obstacle you have faced & overcome and the lessons

alea 1 / 2  
Overcoming obstacles is something everybody does for some it is about overcoming obstacles that are put in front of us by others; others are born with obstacle already in front of them. For me the obstacle was brought on suddenly by an unknown force. My obstacle was a sudden case of unexplainable dizziness. The dizziness was so bad that I couldn't walk or read which met no school. I was out of school for a whole semester. I spent most days lying around or in various doctors' offices. There were days where I thought I was never going to overcome my dizziness. Through five months I spent countless hours in doctors' offices being tested for what seemed like everything with every doctor telling me they could not find what was causing the dizziness. I began to give up hope of finding out was wrong. Then one day I went to the Cleveland Clinic and was diagnosed with a rare type of migraine, was given some medication and a few days later I was healed. I was so relieved and overcome with joy; I was getting my life back! I could not help but to ask why God had chosen this path for me. I knew there was something I was supposed to learn from my obstacle. I also knew I should not question God, but what was I supposed to learn from this. A few months went by and I realized one of the lessons I was supposed to learn became very clear to me. One thing I quickly learned was one of the most important life lessons anyone can learn. I learned that no matter how bad your own life is there is always somebody else out there who has it worse than you. I instantly realized that I had lost a lot of friends and that only true friends never leave your side no matter what you are going through. God soon made me realize I had gone through this this obstacle to make me a better Christian person. Going through the months of dizziness and never being diagnosed with anything life threatening and getting what seemed to be an almost instant fix reconfirmed my faith. Looking back I am glad I was faced with this obstacle because I now know I overcome anything as long as I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
haruhi fuu 1 / 1  
i agree with your essay. .. nice..!
God is always there for us and we don't have to doubt him..!:)

please help me: WHY DO I DESERVE TO BE A SCHOLAR?

i'll really appreciate it allot..
sue singh - / 1  
I think your story is same as me i was suffering with migraine but we should remember he is everywhere .Anyway your writing structure is good u used good vocab if u are going ielts test i think the worlds are less than 250.

Home / Undergraduate / 'a better Christian person' an obstacle you have faced & overcome and the lessons