Which is better:Studying in a Regular school or in an International School?

Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Instructions: write an argumentative essay consisting of 4 paragraph. Each paragraph should contain between 5-10 sentense. If 2 or more papers are identical in any way, it is an indication that eassy have been prepared and memorized and thus will be given an F. Use pen only and in a clear handwriting.

Which is better: Studying in a Regular School or in an Internation School?

The compitition among students in growing day by day. The education system have changed over time. Nowadays, education is not more restricted to academics. Student who studies in an Internation school are given a chance to learn English more correctly than those who are studies in a Regular school. Due to they get trained by a native speaker who are skilled directly in using English. Moreover, those students will have their's lives differently from those who studies in an International school is better than studying in Regular school for at least two major reason -having efficiencly improved English skills, having diffently lifestyle.

The one reason is that the students who studies in an International school are improved their English skills more quickly and correctly than those who in a Regular school. Due to the students who in an International school have been directly learned by a native speaker who have certified to teach with international standards. Whenever, speaking, listening, reading and writing; especially speaking. As a result, they can have a early opportunity to speak the correct accent. They finally can speak English like a native speaker. On the other hand, the students who are learned in a Regular school will rather spend a lot of time for practising their speaking skills. Due to they can not use it in their real life. So, they must try hard to listen and speak to conversation from the tapes with script everyday untill they can properly speak life a native speaker.

The other reason is that studying in an International School making the student have differently experienced and lifestyle more than the students who studies in an International school have found many people come from different social backgrounds and different backgrounds and different contries, which given them to meet different kind of students. They will gain a wider perspective of other culture and also their own. Consequently, studying in an International school are rather free more than a Regular school. Most of students who are in an International school can extremely give their's opinion without wrong. These students will have increase more self-confident and maturity than the students who are in a Regular school.

In conclustion, the above paragraphs have been discussed about studying in an International school and a Regular school. These paragraph have provided two reason why studying in an International school ill help the students to improve their English skills more efficiencly than the students who not studying in an International school. The other reason is that the student who studies in an Internation school will have a good opportunity in learning about the others' culture. Moreover, these students learn self-confident and maturity. Thus, studying in an International school is better than studying in a Regular school.
tbvirus 2 / 3  
I don't think that you have proof read your essay well, there are simple spelling and grammar mistakes like you spelt International - Internation

The one reason is that the students who studies in an International school are improved their English skills more quickly and correctly than those who in a Regular school. Due to the students who in an International school have been directly learned by a native speaker who have certified to teach with international standards. THIS SOUNDS REPETITIVE FROM YOUR INTRODUCTION, CHOOSE EITHER PARAGRAPH TO MAKE YOUR STATEMENT SUCCINCT.

AND YOU CANNOT SAY THE ONE REASON, SAY ONE REASON or FIRST REASON...

In conclustion, the above paragraphs have been discussed about studying in an International school and a Regular school. These paragraph have provided two reason why studying in an International school ill help the students to improve their English skills more efficiencly than the students who not studying in an International school.

THE CONCLUSION IS TOO LONG AND THE FIRST SENTENCE AFTER IN CONCLUSION, IS NOT NECESSARY. I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THE WHOLE PART THAT I HAVE PASTED AND START RIGHT AWAY SAYING -> INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS ARE BETTER BECAUSE ... AND .... FINISH.

YOU REALLY REALL REALLY HAVE TO PROOF READ. THE SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR ARE (NO OFFENSE) HORRIBLE. THAT SHOULDN'T BE YOUR ORIGINAL LANGUAGE SKILLS, IT'S JUST THAT YOU NEED TO PUT SOME TIME READING OVER AND OVER AGAIN, REMEMBER YOU'RE THE ONE EDITING THE ESSAY!
OP Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Thank you so muchhhhhhhh " tbvirus" >//<
Thank you for your criticize. It's useful for me. ^_^
I will put my reading carefully over and over again in the next time.
natangesh 1 / 3  
I'm sorry to be blunt but I think it would be better if you revised the grammatical errors and the thought process. There are too many sentences with confusing thought processes. It's hard to edit. Can you re-post a revised version? Sorry again to be blunt.
OP Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Thank you very much "natangesh" ^^
Don't worry about your criticism. Your comment will make me a better on my writing. ^^
I agree with you that be blunt. Moreover, i know that my grammar is still weak. but i will try hard more.
Thank you again for your recommending. ^_^

Home / Undergraduate / Which is better:Studying in a Regular school or in an International School?