What would I do if I were a billionaire?

Varlamow 4 / 7  

billions in a pocket

Although I am not a poor student it is probably impossible that I could become billionaire however let's find out what would I do and where would I invest all the money. Does not matter how would I get the amount of money...

I´m extremely interested in confectionary, therefore it could be my first choice. On the other hand we ought to be generous and gracious thus I would look for other ways how to spend the proper amount of money.

Honestly in our country are overmuch number of schools and hospitals, which need aid. I think it is right to provide humanitarian aid for people in need. Accordingly I would support schools and hospitals which are at least appreciated.

Secondly, I would like to provide food, permanent shelters and clothes for the poor. I am aware of not being able to grant all the poor nevertheless I could help some of them.

Thirdly, it is necessary to improve the quality of jobs and ensure better working conditions. And also I would like to boost opportunities for young people such as courses and lectures at no costs.

Finally, it would be useful to improve the synergy between civil and defence space programmes...
Being billionaire is not matter of option. You must be firm and strong because of people who become your friends due to your cash on your wallet.
Krystof, are you writing this essay as part of your English writing classes? The topic is unique and not academic in nature so I am guessing that this is not for a college application. Or is it? Please correct me if I am wrong. You have written very good foundation sentences for your paragraphs. What you have to do is make the paragraphs better developed by further developing the ideas you presented. For example, when you talk of the need for hospitals in your country, tell the reader what kind of hospitals these will be. Will it be community hospitals subsidized in funding by your money and the government? Or will it be a charity medical center fully funded by your foundation? Speaking of foundations, you do know that billionaires spend their money by giving money to charity through their foundations right? So I think you should first establish that as a billionaire, you will first start a foundation for general needs in your country. That way you will be able to properly spend the money that you wish to donate to the causes and advocacy that mention in your essay.

Like I said, you have good topics for discussion. The problem that your essay faces is that you do not discuss how you will disseminate your funds and what the additional objectives of your foundation will be. As a billionaire, you cannot just write a check to give away your money, you still need to account for the expenses that the charities you support receive via the foundation.
OP Varlamow 4 / 7  
Yeah, you are absolutely right.

Appreciate your help, thank you :) Hopefully I will pass
Rashan 2 / 9 2  
@Varlamow
I think your essay lacks details... As pointed by Holt, it would be better if you focus on giving examples and minor details. For instance, about "improve the quality of jobs and ensure better working conditions", you can say what kind of jobs you want to improve and how. you can say you would improve the industrial workers situation by providing them free health masks or safety goggles. You also said you would like to provide food, permanent shelters and clothes for the poor, but I'd rather you be more specific about poor you are speaking about. For example, you can say there is a homeless community few yards from your home with certain number of people, and what you will do.
maitouyen1 8 / 19  
Dears
Your essay has some gramarical problems . For examle, let's find out what would I do and where would I invest all the money. Does not matter how would I get the amount of money...you should use let's find out what I would do and where I would invest all the money. Does not matter how would I get the amount of money....Using comma after adverb .The content in this essay is really not good . You just gave us some examples but you need to explain the details on that one.For Example , you said you would improve the job, what kind of jos you want to improve , how and when . or you say you would be a bilionary , how can you do that , what group of company you want to invested .

Home / Writing Feedback / What would I do if I were a billionaire?