biology department, Why Tufts? 50 words

jinglebells 3 / 15  
I'd lauv to come to Boston. I'd lauv to come to Tufts. I am drawn to Tufts' outstanding biology department, affable student body, and caring, accessible teachers. Tufts embraces its students' quirks and dreams, striving to create an optimistic environment where they can thrive. This compassionate atmosphere will help me achieve my vision of being a doctor.
bilodeau54 3 / 19  
Tis solid, but not at all a fan of the opening two sentences. "coming to Tufts represents an amazing oppurtunity for me." IDK something like that might be better, but just personal taste, so maybe get a second opinion if you can.

Check out my optional "Are We alone one if you get a chance!!"

(Dont worry, applying as an engineer haha, but maybe we will party next year if we both get in) :)
OP jinglebells 3 / 15  
Haha yeah the first 2 sentences were my failed attempt at a Boston accent. Thanks for the feedback.

I'm checking yours out right now
bilodeau54 3 / 19  
Haha i live in mass so i figured thats what you were going for but i think you can do something more with the space. Good luck
kldini 12 / 62  
Haha.. I didn't even know that was the accent in Boston and I want to go there so bad. I thought you were writing it in another language. =)

Well it is cool but I think you could write something else as your two first sentences. (Maybe you can use those later on.)

Overall it looks really good. Good luck.

Can you check mine please:
BU three words: Dwarf name. Thanks in advance.

Home / Undergraduate / biology department, Why Tufts? 50 words