'the birth of my creativity' - something you do for pleasure

Podolski 1 / 9  
Hello,

Here's my first admission essay. I really need your help on this.

1. We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do simply for the pleasure of it.

A dusky evening would always witness the birth of my creativity as I sit serenely in my room with a white paper before me to contain my imagination. Using strokes of graphite, I would emulate the shape and shades of my fancy till I had encapsulated the figure my eyes stared at the vacant. And after much toil, when I believed that my sketch was worthy of publishing, I would call out to my editor: 'Mother, what do you think?' Her praise would only add to my individual glory and content. To me, only sketching would render such a joy. (100 words)

I would really appreciate your help on this. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, in advance, FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW.
pawrus 1 / 1  
Seems to answer the prompt directly. Well done.
OP Podolski 1 / 9  
Thanks..

Anyone else....I really need help on this!!!!
MIT2016 2 / 18  
You are a graceful writer. The essay answers the prompt correctly. Here are some minor corrections: sat in the first line
Her praise would only add to my individual glory and content Her praise would encourage me to continue the persuit of my innate creativity: sketching. This will take your word count to 94.

:)
sunnyIIT - / 2  
Agree with MIT2016. It's really good. The flow of writing does take the reader to your place.
nbasghar 2 / 3  
Your essay answers the question and has such a nice flow of words :)

Home / Undergraduate / 'the birth of my creativity' - something you do for pleasure