"Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another" - my father influence on me

Mochachii 3 / 3  
Can you guys read this and tell me what I should change, add, replace??

George Eliot once said "Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another". I truly believe that everyone has been influenced by someone to pursue a certain career or to follow a certain path in life. I have been influenced by many things. From famous artists to magnificent inventors, brilliant scholars, majestic wildlife and the breathtaking beauty of nature. However, my greatest influence has always been my father. Though both of my parents are very supportive, it didn't take long to realize what an extraordinary influence my father has been on my life. My father is a hardworking, optimistic man of great integrity and it is because him that I strive to follow my dreams of becoming a chef. He would always stand by side, encouraging me to do the best that I could, and giving me the pep talk of the century whenever I felt defeated. I always loved to cook but, my family has never been wealthy. This fact alone is what detoured me from doing anything that would require too much money as I did not want to add unnecessary strain on my father. However, knowing the passion I have for cooking my father always encouraged me to find to find recipes and to prepare them despite the cost. He would sacrifice his last, saving every single stray penny he had to buy the ingredients, tools and equipment needed to nurture my ability. All whiles keeping a smile quoting his favorite motto "God will always make a way". This furthered my love for culinary arts tremendously, leading me to select Hospitality, Food and Nutrition as my main elective in both middle and high school. It is purely because of his positive influence that I am applying to college today. His optimistic outlook on life, consideration for others, and his will to never give up are what inspires the power within me. Pushing me to want to go to college, to want to become a chef, to want to be the very best version of myself that I can be. If it has not been for my father's hard work, support and encouragement I would have not been where I am today. Regardless of other people that have impacted me to take the first step in pursuing a career in culinary arts, my father will always be the most influential person in my life.
tyjoke 2 / 7 1  
personally ,your essay will get the finishing touch .If you could specify a complete event where your father been an integral part for your development.You have explained more of your dad being helpful to you.Like this activity of him made me this.Eg.He worked for this many hour kind of thing.I think you have explained things but in the subtle form,if you can add this things your essay will be a best piece to read.
Hi Danielle, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, you have come to the right platform to learn different things about properly writing in English as well as discover writing techniques that will help you hone your craft in this field.

On your title or prompt:
my father influence on me - my fathers influence.

On the essay:

- I truly believe that everyone has beenis influenced
- I, on the other hand, draw my inspiration fromhave been influenced by many things.
- Though both of my parents are very supportive,
- father has been onin my life.
- because of him that I strive
- have for cooking, ( don't forget your punctuation marks ) my father
- Pushing me to want to go toconquer college,

- Regardless of other people that have impactedWith all the other people who encouraged me to take the first step in pursuing a career in culinary arts, my father will always be the most influential person in my life.

There you have it Danielle, I salute you for taking this step in pursuing greater heights of education and never be afraid to conquer the world, it there's a will, there's always a way. Keep writing!

Home / Undergraduate / "Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another" - my father influence on me