'I have no body, I'm stuck' - Why do you want to attend Pratt?

kobedatnext 1 / -  
I have no body, I'm stuck. If u see anything that I could fix please tell me.

Question
Why do you want to attend Pratt and what do you hope to accomplish from your education?

Intro
I have been interested in all sorts of arts as a child also raised by a artistic family at that. A family full of Uncles and Aunts who possess some sort of artistic talent. I find Digital Art fascinating. A art which is done on a computer transforming 2d cutting-edge art from paper to a digital screens in 3D. Even then express yourself through eye catching media.

Conclusion
I've been drawn to Pratt Institute due to the exciting work I've seen through the Digital Art program. The courses are dazzling, I can't think of a better place to follow through with my dream to become part of a animation studio such as Pixar or Dreamworks. I know I'll spend time to abosorb the knowledge needed to pursue my dreams.
calend4r 1 / 8  
what art did you do as a child, what do your aunts and uncles do, why do you find digital art fascinating, what courses would you be interesting (you said they were 'dazzling')...talk about why you want to do animation, how it interests you... literally anything in any of those paragraphs
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
I agree that the pieces definitely need more expansion.
"Intro
I have been interested in all sorts of arts as a child, and was also raised by a artistic family; a family full of uncles and aunts who possess some sort of artistic talent. I find digital art fascinating. Even then express yourself through eye catching media What? This sentence is incomplete; it has a predicate, but no subject.

Conclusion
I have been drawn to Pratt Institute due to the exciting workI have seen in the digital art program. The courses are dazzling, and I cannot think of a better place to follow through with my dream to become part of an animation studio such as Pixar or Dreamworks. I knowI will spend time absorbing the knowledge need to pursue my dreams." Where? Doing what? Again, another unfinished sentence.

Home / Undergraduate / 'I have no body, I'm stuck' - Why do you want to attend Pratt?