Borderless World. Globalization is playing an increasingly important role in our lives these days.

krokus 1 / 1  
the essay question is: why you wish to attend APU and how you intend to approach your studies within your choice of college (max 600 words)

This is my esay

Borderless World
Globalization is playing an increasingly important role in our lives these days. Therefore it's really important for us to prepare ourselves and get involved in international community as earlier as possible

I heard about APU from the seminar and brochure I got from my school and my curiosity bring me to attend the seminar. I was impressed up the entire seminar listening about APU, the bilinguals system that helps me studying with English and learning Japanese at the same time with the multicultural environment that all the students could experience. Frankly speaking, I never heard about Beppu before, so I began searching and I found out that Beppu or should I said the hot spring capital of Japan was a magnificent place, full with natural beauty from lake to the mountain which was filled with charming scenery and it also have four seasons as a person who live in a tropical country that only have two seasons I was certainly thrilled that I can experience snow.

I am always attracted and admired by Japanese ethic and way of life such as hard work, loyal, discipline and strong integrity which I consider are the essential character that we need in this modern era. Japan also captivate me with its advancement in technology We all knew that the reason behind Japan's progression is because the country put education at one of their top priority and highly appreciate knowledge so I think Japan is really the right place for my further academic study. APU open the path for me to study in Japan because the school fee is much lower compared to other universities in Japan.

I also like Ritsumeikan scholarship system because it offers scholarship before and after entering which I think is great because if a student gets scholarship before entering he will feels more secured. And if didn't get the scholarship he will feel more motivated because there is still a chance after joining. This is very important issue to me because I am not from rich country and this scholarship is one of the reasons why I choose to study in APU rather than other universities in Japan. APU offers more than just mere text book studying because it's even helps you to find a job while studying which is really helpful for the students because it lighten the finance living cost beside gaining the experience of working in foreign country. For sure, this will improve communication skills and richen us with international working experience.

When I read the student review I was quite amazed because it turns out that APU have many extracurricular, activity and community gatherings that encourage every student to mingle, socially active and to develop their inner talents. As a sociable person I was amused by this global village idea.

My family owns a shop and mostly my relatives also own a business so I think I have a strong business basic because my parents always trains me how to run the shop. Specifically, I want to become an entrepreneur which is based on innovation, creativity along with academic background. I came from an competitive school that always give many assignment and exams every week so when i heard that APU gave the students a hard time I think I can endure it because I am sure that the education I get from the world class professors will provides me with the quality needed at this moment. A smart, global mind set and trustworthy young generations

word counts 583/600

well this is the essay to get the university i want could you sir kindly give me advice. Thank you
GaziF 2 / 7 1  

as early as possible

heard about APU from the seminar and brochure I got from my school and my curiosity bring me to attend the seminar.

my curiosity brought me

I was impressed up the entire seminar listening about APU, the bilinguals system that helps me studying with English and learning Japanese at the same time with the multicultural environment that all the students could experience.

I was impressed by the entire seminar listening about APU and its bilingual system, which enables to learn both English and Japanese at the same time with the multicultural environment providing experience to all the students.
OP krokus 1 / 1  
thank you sir for your advice really appreciate it
And i am still open for more suggestion

Home / Undergraduate / Borderless World. Globalization is playing an increasingly important role in our lives these days.