"Born and raised in Bolivia" - Yale supplement editing

Metrol 2 / 11  
Born and raised in Bolivia for 15 years, I have never thought of coming to the U.S. Only in my freshman year in high school, I considered studying in the U.S., and it materialized. Along the way, I learned topics such as calculus, economics, global depletion of fisheries, and statistics that never came across my mind before. I think Yale can present me with exciting topics such as these with its philosophy of 'thinking critically and creatively.'

So I tried to limit my response to 500 characters and I have some more space to add. Any suggestions to improve it in any way?

Thanks.
carlawithac 1 / 3  
Born and raised in Bolivia for 15 years, I have never thought of coming to the United States. Only inIt wasn't until my freshman year of high school that I considered studying in the U.S., a goal which soon materialized. Along the way, I learnedencountered foreign topics such as calculus, economics, global depletion of fisheries, and statistics that never came across my mind before . I think Yale's philosophy of "thinking critically and creatively" can present me with exciting topics such as these.

Just a few grammatical errors.

Home / Undergraduate / "Born and raised in Bolivia" - Yale supplement editing