"Boston Tea Party" - Why Boston?

Daphne0904 1 / -  
Please give me some suggestion on the materials and the contents. Thank you ~~

I first learned about Boston through the "Boston Tea Party" in the history book of junior middle school and I was informed that Boston is an energetic city with rich culture deposits. Now with the deeper insight, I know that Boston University is definitely my best choice. The various chances for work experience in Boston, and the one-on-one internship assistance from the Career Services of BU would greatly enrich my study experience. Also, the meaningful clubs activities such as marketing Club and the emphasis on practice deeply fit my expectations BU can also help me fulfill my dream to build a kindergarten. While majoring in education, I could take business management courses in to help me operate my kindergarten. As a girl who enjoys challenging and who had an exchange experience, I was excited when I was informed that I would have the opportunity to seek study experiences abroad.
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
Some suggestions:
1. See the ranking of Boston university in the top ranking systems of the world like: QS World Rankings, Times Higher Education ranking, Shanghai academic ranking of world universities, 4icu.org ... Do not see the generalised rankings, see the position of Boston university in your concerned academic field which would be available in these sites.

2. Graduate prospects - search the profile of grads from Boston university and tell how you would like to follow in their footsteps or maybe make a trend yourself.

3. Climate- Do mention one line about the climate in Boston because many students also consider it as a parameter.

4. What you will get--- write how u will be benefitted with a degree from Boston University in your academic field and what you can offer to this world. Just know there is a lack of research oriented people in this world so maybe you can mention your interest in these fields.

Home / Undergraduate / "Boston Tea Party" - Why Boston?