Why Boston University? - One look at the Boston University website had answered all my prayers

ashwin17 5 / 14  
At the start of the year, I was still unsure about which college I really wanted to attend. Through my travels between three different countries, I came to learn the importance of diversity and the need for varying opinions. Of course, this soon became one major factor in my decision. I wanted to attend a college that emphasized the significance of diversity. Another factor involved my various interests. Although I plan to major on a subject under pre-medicine, I also have interest in political science, computer engineering, and math. Furthermore, my nomadic lifestyle incited my fascination of other countries around the world. I would love to attend a college that would allow me to participate in a strong program abroad.

One look at the Boston University web site had answered all my prayers. The university virtually defines "diversity" with its incorporation of all types of students, and the liberal values of the Howard Thurman Center. Also, BU is not only an excellent university for pursuing my major in biomedical sciences, but its well-rounded undergraduate program will also allow me to explore my other interests in law, computer engineering, and math. This cause was further strengthened when I read about the many opportunities available in pursuing a dual degree! Finally, my face lit up with joy as I read the following statements from the website: "Want to study abroad? Pursue an internship program? CAS has programs in 19 countries on 6 continents." 19 countries! It was decided. Boston University was THE university for me!
Overall, this seems to be on the right track. A couple of minor things:

"Furthermore, my nomadic lifestyle inspired my fascination with other countries around the world."

"My interest was further strengthened when I read about the many opportunities available for pursuing a dual degree!"
OP ashwin17 5 / 14  
OK, thank you for the help.
EF_Constance - / 143  
Through my travels to three different countries, I came to learn ...

Although I plan to major in pre-medicine, I also have interest ...

One look at the Boston University web site had answered all my prayers.

CAS has programs in 19 countries on six continents."

Home / Undergraduate / Why Boston University? - One look at the Boston University website had answered all my prayers