The Bough that bears most bend most

salmanhabib 1 / -  
Life must be ordained on there principle of moderation. As there is a famous saying
"Excess of everything is bad"
It is necessary that one must adopt a moderate path in every department of life. According to this topic one may equate humbleness and tolerance to the bending of a branch of tree. There is an ultimate limit of load that a branch can bear, after that excessive load leads to fracture. In the same manner there is an ultimate limit of tolerance that a human being can bear, crossing that particular limit leads to violence , anarchy and chaos in the society.

History witnesses that whenever nations have been deprived of from their basic rights and cruelties have been committed against them, after a particular limit these situations have led to bloody revolutions. Iranian Islamic revolution I 1979 is one of its glaring example. When brutalities of shah of Iran became unbearable, people refused to obey his orders that led to anarchy and lawlessness in the country. As a result thousands of people were massacred. One may also consider a very recent example of Col Qaddafi: monarch leader of Libya. Who committed brutalities on his people, his end was also not much different from Shah of Iran.

Achievement of vested interests and lust of power make such rulers blind. They want to fulfill their illegal wishes by hook or by crock. Blind pursuit of happiness make them unaware of horrible aftermaths. Some people bear this harshness other stand up against these unjustifications.

So in a nutshell one may say that it is not always fruitful to bend .Everything has its own bearing capability, if it exceeds fracture occurs. One must adopt modest path in every aspect of life. As someone has pertinently said in this context

"Be moderate in everything including moderation"

please evaluate my short essay...
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
"Excess of everything is bad"

You might want to say it this way: It is a common thing to say: "Everything in moderation" In order to maintain a balanced, healthy life, a person must avoid everything in excess.

It is necessary that one mustfor people to adopt a moderate path in every departmentarea of life. According to this topicideology , one may equate humbleness and tolerance to the bending of a tree branch.of tree. There is an ultimate limit of the amountload that a branch can bear, afterand beyond that, excessive loadweight leads to fracture.

History witnesses that whenever nations have been deprived of from their basic rights and cruelties have been committed against them, after a particular limit these situations have led to bloody revolutions.

Maybe say it like this: "As history reveals, any nation that commits cruelty and deprives citizens of their basic rights will result in bloody revolutions."

Home / Undergraduate / The Bough that bears most bend most