Bucknell Supp - three most important things your future classmates and faculty should know about you

baubau 4 / 11  
What are three most important things your future classmates and faculty should know about you ?(75-150 words)
Hopefully this is not boring!!!

Crisp: "Go for it" is my slogan. I love discussions and debates, for the pure joy of them. From cultural workshops to debates on racism, these open-minded battles never failed to interest me. I would gladly to confront any opposing arguments and perky eyes that come into my way, or to be silenced by sharper tongues.

Inquisitive: Asking questions is my way to survive through even the most boring classes. Two years studying in US manages to instill in me a great confidence to speak and express my ideas in front of native speakers.

Eccentric: Originality belongs to everyone. The girl opposite me in the mirror glows at the possibilities ahead in Bucknell. Crisp like the midwestern air and spunky like New Orleans's Jazz, she wants to bring over your place a new spirit of Vietnamese's youth as she believes that Bucknell will help her grow as a whole person.
mbhaire 7 / 17  
Definitely not boring! Here are my suggestions:

Crisp: "Go for it" is my slogan. I love discussions and debates, simplyfor the pure joy of them. From cultural workshops to debates on racism, these open-minded battles never failed to interest me. I would gladly to confront any opposing arguments and perky eyes that come into my way, or to befor they are silenced by sharper tongues.

Inquisitive: Asking questions is my way to survive through even the most boring classes. Two years studying in theUS manages to instills in me a great confidence to speak and express my ideas in front of native speakers.

Eccentric: Originality belongs to everyone. The girl opposite me in the mirror glows at the possibilities ahead inatBucknell.

The last sentence of the "crisp" section is a little unclear... What do you mean by "perky eyes"? Also, I think you should change the third person to first person in the last sentence. Only suggestions! Nice job and good luck!!
OP baubau 4 / 11  
Thanks so much for the comments!!!personally I also felt like the last part sounds kinda awkward but i'll try to fix it.
Does anyone else have any comments?
oh and i think "perky" is kinda similar to "captious", that's what i maen in this situation
Does "captious" sound better?
mbhaire 7 / 17  
Yes, I like captious better. When you say "perky," I think "happy."

Home / Undergraduate / Bucknell Supp - three most important things your future classmates and faculty should know about you